need info on GTS or R/T

Rocketman66

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forget it! I can only barely squeeze my Golf bag in with an empty truck (soft top stays home on that day).

In addition I have to put my driver in seperately or it's too long. (well thats what my wife says :eek: ) )

96 RT

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can get two walking 9" bags in. Take woods out of bags. Put them in first. Then alternate the open ends of the bags with the irons in them. No spare tire.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maui, I am not sure what my traveler bags are (6 or 7") but I can also squeeze 2 in. No problem with the woods. You just have to angle the bags in with the woods leading. I can also fit my normal bag (just 1 at a time). I believe it is a 10" with large pockets, etc. It can be done. Note I seldom have the roof or windows with me when I drive. A good year is when I do not have to assemble the toupee, ever.

Golf bags are easy. Packing for 2 (with one a female) for a multi-week trip is much more of a challenge. Done that and drove uncomfortably all the way with the original side windows shoved behind the driver and passenger seat. Not an open space in the car.