Need more info on part #

TexasTonka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do not want to beat a dead horse as there are threads already on this but none with part #'s.

My 1996 GTS is in bad need of replacment weather striping in the doors. Not the bottow strip, that seems to be 100% but the inside and outside piece at the rear of teh window as well as the 90 degree weatherstriping cap. Need this for both sides as the exterior striping has already come off and fell in the door.

On a side note does anyone know if the lower window weather striping from the 1996 GTS (2 piece) can be replaced with that of a 2001 (single piece), IMO the single looks better.

BTW just looking for part numbers to order from my parts guy, or if you got a bang up deal let me know!

Thanks in advance, would love to get the windows to seal to stop the whistling on the highway!

sdaddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do not want to beat a dead horse as there are threads already on this but none with part #'s.

My 1996 GTS is in bad need of replacment weather striping in the doors. Not the bottow strip, that seems to be 100% but the inside and outside piece at the rear of teh window as well as the 90 degree weatherstriping cap. Need this for both sides as the exterior striping has already come off and fell in the door.

On a side note does anyone know if the lower window weather striping from the 1996 GTS (2 piece) can be replaced with that of a 2001 (single piece), IMO the single looks better.

BTW just looking for part numbers to order from my parts guy, or if you got a bang up deal let me know!

Thanks in advance, would love to get the windows to seal to stop the whistling on the highway!

Call Chuck Tator. I believe you are talking about the stancheons that run something like $470 a side. Rubber not available separately. Ain't Viper ownership grand?

Mutts02GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
$500.00 here at my local Dodge dealership! I'm guessing install won't be easy either, looks like some windshield style adhesive holds mine together in spots. I need a drivers door seal as well if anybody can get us a group discount. Jeff

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960