Need opinion's on wheel's please

VIPER1996

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Need opinion\'s on wheel\'s please

I bought a 96 rt/10 red/and the previous owner bought a set of chrome factory wheels too. He didn't want to scratch the original wheel's. At first I didn't like the yellow wheel's but now I'm not sure. They are just sitting in the corner and I am considering putting them on. Both ste's of rim's have tire's so it's just a matter of changing them. Are kid's going to chase me down the street screaming Ronald McDonald? LOL

It's just my 96 doesn't look any different than my 94 did other than what a Viper owner would recognize so I thought putting the yellow wheel's on would change thing's up a bit.

What do you guy's think about them?

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Need opinion\'s on wheel\'s please

The yellow wheels never quite pass muster, or in this case mustard. Witty play on words huh?

OP
OP
V

VIPER1996

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I can't help but think about a hot dog with yellow mustard on it when I picture them on the car. LOL

I still think they are just different enough to be cool in a way.

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The Ketchup and Mustard cars do certainly command a LOT of attention. As if the Viper doesn't stand out enough!
But I'd guess that 95% of the people who see them do not know that it's a race-inspired color scheme. And most people would see the look as someone who is rich and has bad taste, or is color blind. :eek:

Since you have both sets with tires on them, it's little effort to swap the wheels and see people's reaction firsthand. The yellow wheels with the red is certainly an eye-catching combination.

You can pretend that you own two different Vipers. :2tu:
One simply wild, and one totally outrageous. :eek:

-Dean.

OP
OP
V

VIPER1996

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This is true!

The other reason for putting them on is the other half think's their "pretty" and keep's nagging me to put them on :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Do you think I have a say on what ***'s and pan's we buy, what kind of dining room table we get or where the furniture go's. Don't think so :crazy:

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score

It is always fun to change things up. I would put them on just to see if you like it. I have never seen one in person, but from pics I do not like it much. Would not hurt anything, give it a try.