need parts numbers

J ACR2000

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My dealer was unable to order or even come up with part numbers for ; a fuel filter, located just above rear end housing behind fuel tank, also rear lower rear shock mounting bracket/bushing (ACR Koni shocks). This bracket is bolted to lower A arm with 3 bolts and has rubber bushing thru which bolt that holds shock passes thru. Sorry I do not know how to post pictures. Car is 2000 ACR . Any body ?:dunno::dunno:

luc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The bracket is part of the lower A arm and is not sold separately.
As for the fuel filter, are you sure that it is not an after-market?
The only filter listed is part # 5017 081 AA and go inside the fuel tank on the fuel pump pick-up.

Luc.

My dealer was unable to order or even come up with part numbers for ; a fuel filter, located just above rear end housing behind fuel tank, also rear lower rear shock mounting bracket/bushing (ACR Koni shocks). This bracket is bolted to lower A arm with 3 bolts and has rubber bushing thru which bolt that holds shock passes thru. Sorry I do not know how to post pictures. Car is 2000 ACR . Any body ?:dunno::dunno:

G

grcforce327

Can you say " WIZARD"??? I new you could!!! Call Chuck!!!

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you say " WIZARD"??? I new you could!!! Call Chuck!!!

Luc is right on the bracket & bushing, it only come on the control arm!

J your Dealer needs to see a Viper in person!:doh3: The fuel filter has been the same from 93-02, #4708317 MSRP $38.75 [less 20% VCA] I have ten in stock.:cool:
914-763-3136

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32