Need pics of white mamba

RDunn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hello, im looking for pics of a 04 white mamba with the top up and tinted windows. I'm trying to decide between that and a 06 bumblebee coupe.

tia
R

sportsman101

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've got one with 4000 miles and mint condition but it doesn't have tinted windows. I can have it done if you are interested because I also own a business that tints.

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
R

RDunn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got one with 4000 miles and mint condition but it doesn't have tinted windows. I can have it done if you are interested because I also own a business that tints.

i will keep you in mind, but as i said I'm still trying to decide which one i want.

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey RDUNN

RXVIPER, pres. of Gateway(STL) club, has a beautiful White Mamba. It is lowered, exhaust, gears all the cool mods. But looks stock except for the lowered stance. Looks killer. I'm sure he would invite you over to see it in person.( He also has a S/C 96 GTS to "help" you make your decision...). He lives in Chesterfield Valley. I sent this thread to him and I'm sure he will be on here soon.

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey RDUNN

RXVIPER, pres. of Gateway(STL) club, has a beautiful White Mamba. It is lowered, exhaust, gears all the cool mods. But looks stock except for the lowered stance. Looks killer. I'm sure he would invite you over to see it in person.( He also has a S/C 96 GTS to "help" you make your decision...). He lives in Chesterfield Valley. I sent this thread to him and I'm sure he will be on here soon.

YES! and and I'm in town this weekend! Shoot me a PM and we'll go for a ride. :2tu: The weather is supposed to be decent.

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

RDunn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whats up Shawn.

i am leaning towards a coupe. found a white w/ blue stripes today that i really liked. had 7k on it and was 56k.