need rear tires

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have sent out a PM to Don but am looking for prices from anyone on rear tires for my 94 rt/10.Have 335/35ZR17 on there now.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PS2's Call Jon B. Also I would just consider getting 4 new tires. Jon can probably get more detailed about it but I know it makes for better performance and above all...safety. ;)

TCMViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ive got some close to new pilot sports but are a couple years old but full tread depth id sell for 500.00 and i own a couple tire stores if u want to make the drive

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
PS2's Call Jon B. Also I would just consider getting 4 new tires. Jon can probably get more detailed about it but I know it makes for better performance and above all...safety. ;)

Thanks....AllBlue, too......

4 NEW, sticky tires, $739 + s/h + trans-border tax-duty. PS 2 are ~~TWICE that.

2 used tires in your climate? Check the age, not just the tread.....

Mis-matched tires? Not recomended....

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ive got some close to new pilot sports but are a couple years old but full tread depth id sell for 500.00 and i own a couple tire stores if u want to make the drive

Tire stores? In Calgary? Hey! I have a new best friend!

What's the name of your shop?

Greg

TCMViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do have the whole set of pilot sports id sell for 650.00 if you dont want to mix them

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
think my Mech. old boss is Manager in one of your stores.He use to run a tire shop in Red Deer.Or atleast he is manager at one of the integra stores.LOL If so why call the manager when you can talk to the owner.Need a number to get ahold of you at .

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4