Need recommendation on a reputable company transport my new car

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where is the car located? That makes a difference in schedule and cost.

Not really, Gary has other guys working with him and answers his cell 24/7. Cell number on the web site above, as I said I used him three times in the last year and he always had someone available in a few days.

Roland L-Ocala FL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well guys, I would like to recommend Reliable, if they are anywhere nearby. They are the factory transport company for Vipers and the new Ford GT's, and we had our 94 Viper shipped from Michigan to Orlando, FL, and they did a great job at what I thought was a very reasonable price. That's my two cents, and it is shipped in an enclosed trailer as well, not an open transporter.

OP
OP
B

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I wanted to hold off until everything was in stone.

Blue 06 Coupe, no stripes :) . I may add them later on to get the look I want ;) . Car should be here Saturday!

Bat™

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone who puts the time, money and trouble into their GTS like Bat did and then just turns around and sells it doesn't sit still for long.

I'm betting it will be for sale within one year's time.

Takers?

Good luck with it, Bat... :2tu:

Saint_Spinner

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bats,I used reliable carriers. As someone posted up above, theyre the company that ships all the vipers from Factory to dealerhsips.

They know how to handle vipers. They shipped mine (very, very good price, good service and etc.) COmpletely happy with mine.

www.reliablecarriers.com

OP
OP
B

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anyone who puts the time, money and trouble into their GTS like Bat did and then just turns around and sells it doesn't sit still for long.

I'm betting it will be for sale within one year's time.

Takers?

Good luck with it, Bat... :2tu:

lol, I actually could have gotten more than what I sold it for. I had people making offers 3-4,000 over my asking price!

Bat™

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wanted to hold off until everything was in stone.

Blue 06 Coupe, no stripes :) . I may add them later on to get the look I want ;) . Car should be here Saturday!

Bat™

Cool, I'm sure you will enjoy it.

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys are great! I appreciate all the recommendations! Nobody works harder or takes this more serious than I do. I only wish I could accommodate every request I get.

I'm working very hard to increase my resources without sacrificing quality. Feel free to tell me how I'm doing.