Need the VCA and its member to help out to help finish Nick Giggey's Coupe

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The VCA Ohio Region will donate $100 to towards the build, and $150 to get Nick a VENOM membership to the VCA.

Janey White - VCA Ohio Secretary/Treasurer is taking care of the $100.

I will contact Mary Marshall - VCA Executive Director to invoice VCA Ohio Region for Nick's VCA VENOM membership.

I will also contact VCA IN/KY member Mansen Way as he has done a convertible to coupe conversion and may have some extra parts.

Last edited:

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Damn way to step up to the plate guys! Thanks also for getting creative on some of the parts every little bit gets us closer! This has been a great first day.

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The VCA Ohio Region will donate $100 to towards the build, and $150 to get Nick a VENOM membership to the VCA.

I will contact Mary Marshall - VCA Executive Director to invoice VCA Ohio Region for Nick's VCA VENOM membership.

I will also contact VCA IN/KY member Mansen Way as he has done a convertible to coupe conversion and may have some extra parts.

Thanks Randal!

Already been doing some horse trading with old MAnsen, (there is a reason he has a coupe rear end on his vert before anyone else... LOL)

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
UPdate

Mr M KIDMAN - $100
sam stockman - $239.95
Paul LAcey - $100
Ken Johnson - $100
Steve Katz - $100
Andrew Wheeler - $193.9
Darryl Franke - $96.80
OHIO Viper Club - $100

total in hand so far $1030.65

Thanks So MUCH Guys!!!

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score

:headbang:

Supratt6s

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I cannot thank you enough for the help with my car and the membership!

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Steve....
My names been dropped....

Good to see the VCA spirit kicking in......

You're right Barry, Sorry about that

Mark KIDMAN - $100
Sam Stockman - $239.95
Paul LAcey - $100
Barry Adams - $100
Ken Johnson - $100
Steve Katz - $100
Andrew Wheeler - $193.9
Darryl Franke - $96.80
OHIO Viper Club - $100

total in hand so far $1130.65

Thanks So MUCH Guys!!!

V

Venomiss

Hey Nick your VCA Venom membership has been processed for 2012.

You are good to go!

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Steve any word from VPA on some part discounts or leftovers that he could throw Nicks way?

Andy

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve any word from VPA on some part discounts or leftovers that he could throw Nicks way?

Andy

VPA is willing to work hard at offering discount pricing on parts (their cost or close to it), I am getting as complete a list for them as possible for them to quote on the parts needed, but in service to Nick, I have to get him the best parts at the best price, and I think one of VPA's problems is that their parts are mostly new and I think they have to pay for them so they are doing the best that they can do.

On another note I dropped off the roof, hatch and a couple of quarter panels at the painter's yesterday, they will be prepping all the parts first and then painting all of them at the same time so there is a perfect match. Gonna try to make another run with more later today.

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I talked to Nick last night and he was very happy about how all of you are helping him out, he was a little stressed as he was busy cleaning all his gear that he had on when he was blown up, (trying to get the blood stains and shrapnel out of his vest and such) as the Army has a policy of charging poeple for their gear that is destroyed or missing and Nick didn't want his paycheck to be withheld for any of this. And... I just got a text from him this AM saying that they are holding some of his money pending an investigation to verify that the damage was beyond his control..... maybe they should charge President's for damage to the economy...

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Hey Andy,

Thanks for all your help.

Here is a list of parts needed and the projected prices

Fenders $500 -$700 each,
Headlight support $375 each side
Hood $1280
Paint $4000 (plus 9% tax)
Stripes (still to be quoted)
Tail lights $250-$275 each side
Third Brake light $275
Coupe Gas cap $550 (approx)
various fasteners etc (not sure)
Various interior trim pieces (coupe specific TBD)

There is a lot to be done to bring the car to completion and I am supplying all the assembly labor as well but since this is my first coupe assembly there will likely be some surprises along the way, but the list above is the meat of it.

Steve,
You have a complete Coupe fuel door coming your way for Nicks car from the VPA.

Robert

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nick,

We would like to ship you a new battery to fire up your Beast! I hope this will help a bit and a Big Thanks to you and your brothers for doing the deed!! :usa:

Please give us the address you want it shipped to.

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.
Toddy Gomez - President
[email protected]
(916) 505-9026

=DISTRIBUTORS OF POWER= :usa:

Supratt6s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry I have been off the forums recently but I've been pretty busy out here so I would like to catch up what I missed. If I happen to miss anyone, please let me know because at the very least I would like to personally thank you for your generosity.

Kansas Region is making a donations as a club donation, not sure how much, but

THANKS GUYS!

Thank you very much!

Steve--
Thanks so much for the address to send funds--$200.00 on the way--Dave

Your donation is greatly appreciated!

Hey Nick your VCA Venom membership has been processed for 2012.

You are good to go!

I cannot thank you enough for this!

The IL Region is happy to support a cause that will truly have an impact on a members life.

On behalf of our Region, good luck!

Thank you IL Region!

Wow, that's unreal:(

Tell me about it... :grumpy:

Steve,
You have a complete Coupe fuel door coming your way for Nicks car from the VPA.

Robert

Wow, thank you! That's a big help!

Nick,

We would like to ship you a new battery to fire up your Beast! I hope this will help a bit and a Big Thanks to you and your brothers for doing the deed!! :usa:

[/B][/I]

I would say ask Steve for his address since that is where my car is located. I greatly appreciate this! It probably needs one so this is great help!

I cannot believe what Steve, Andy and the VCA community are doing for me! I want to thank everyone as a whole. I do not believe there are any words or expressions to describe or explain how appreciative I am. Sometimes people ask me why I care so much about cars or "waste" my money on such an expensive car, this is why. You become apart of a community, something much larger than the car itself. Thank you again everyone! - Nick

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nick,

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.
Toddy Gomez - President
[email protected]
(916) 505-9026

=DISTRIBUTORS OF POWER= :usa:

Thanks Toddy! I love it when vendors get involved, and your generosity is greatly appreciated.

Thanks Buddy,

Andy Wheeler

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry I have been off the forums recently but I've been pretty busy out here so I would like to catch up what I missed. If I happen to miss anyone, please let me know because at the very least I would like to personally thank you for your generosity.

Thank you very much!

Your donation is greatly appreciated!

I cannot thank you enough for this!

Thank you IL Region!

Tell me about it... :grumpy:

Wow, thank you! That's a big help!

I would say ask Steve for his address since that is where my car is located. I greatly appreciate this! It probably needs one so this is great help!

I cannot believe what Steve, Andy and the VCA community are doing for me! I want to thank everyone as a whole. I do not believe there are any words or expressions to describe or explain how appreciative I am. Sometimes people ask me why I care so much about cars or "waste" my money on such an expensive car, this is why. You become apart of a community, something much larger than the car itself. Thank you again everyone! - Nick

Nick I worked in Arlington National Cemetary for 10 years and buried over 1,300 Heros during my time there so I revel in the chance to give back to the men and women that I fortunately never had to meet there. It's a pleasure to help you guys see this through.

Andy

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950