Need to fill spots at Willow Springs

Eddie N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
most of the cali guys(north and south)are currently having a blast at viperdays at buttonwillow so dont be surpised if none of the them post on this thread until monday.. so far friday and saturday have been alot of fun and i am not looking forward to parting ways sunday evening
frown.gif

- eddie -

OP
OP
E

Eddie N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it actually sounds pretty good for only $115..

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>OK Racer Buddies... it's just about that time again! We have reserved Willow Springs Raceway, the big 2 1/2 mile track for October 9, 2002. I am very excited about this event. Because of the sponsorship from American Instrument, we are able to give you more for your money. As usual we will have 3 run groups beginner, intermediate & advanced. We will have approximately 45 cars, that's only 15 in each run group. (This makes for a very open and safe track.) Each run group will get 5 half hour sessions, a total of 2 1/2 hours of track time. That's more time then most racers could ever hope for or handle. For the beginners we will have either classroom instruction or a driver follow around to get you acquainted/comfortable on the track. Because of American Instruments sponsorship, we will no longer be providing you with an all you can eat hotdog and hamburger lunch. That's because Wade and Don are picking up the tab and providing all of the paid participants with a gourmet Tri-tip and Chicken Lunch!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

- eddie -

ACR Larry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Open Track Racing is looking to fill a few spots for the October 9th event. It's a great deal at $115 for a day at the track with steak and chiken for lunch included. Open Track Racing

Mark 00 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Craig

Jerry Scott can put you on an e-mail list there are 2 open events left this year 2nd creek on 9/28 and PPIR on 10/5.

Its usually fun to see all the different cars, but the only competition usually is a lotus (with a turbo larger than my Cummings and additional water and alcohol injectors!)

It would be great to see more vipers at these events!

Also look for Vipersdays in Neb. next year at Mid America. This year we had a blast and a great turnout. (and about 5,000 spectators)

Mark

ACR Larry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Redsled,
John Dearing and Ron Wasserman are usually there along with a various other Viper guys. I am not sure who else will be there.

Eddie,
Passengers are welcome as long as they wear a helmet. There is no extra cost for the passenger except for lunch, so bring some extra cash. Also, if you do bring a guest, email OTR so they will have enough food.

Not to take away from the Viper board, but we do have a fun board over there. Visit once in a while.

Larry

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Larry, do you know which SO CAL/NOR CAL members are going?
Not that it matters, just curious. Sounds like a deal and only 45 min. from my house. Perfect!
-Jonathan

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456