Need to hear a local Gen 3 run

Bolt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Is there a Gen 3 within 50 miles of Harrisburg, Pa which I could stop by and hear it idle? It will not take more than 15 minutes. I just need to hear what the stock valve train sounds like. PM me and I will reply with my phone number. It does not even have to come out of the garage.

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bolt,

Give me a ring. Maybe we could stop by Greg's house. He has a 05 Vert and is right off of Mushroom Hill.

I am sure he would not mind.

Ed

OP
OP
B

Bolt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ed, See if he is available Saturday morning. We can do breakfast. I'll buy. Tell Greg to meet us at a restaurant of your choice. After that we can stop by Greg’s house. I'm available when ever you guys are.

Bolt,

Give me a ring. Maybe we could stop by Greg's house. He has a 05 Vert and is right off of Mushroom Hill.

I am sure he would not mind.

Ed

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You had 4 years to listen to mine.....if you need me to listen to yours, I think I know what you are trying to determine.....I know the sound very well

OP
OP
B

Bolt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You had 4 years to listen to mine.....if you need me to listen to yours, I think I know what you are trying to determine.....I know the sound very well

Call me first thing Saturday morning and stop by. If it is not raining we can take a ride.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it was raining....I didn't want to miss a chance to go for a ride:drive:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang