Need to sell fast

BLEBYU

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have a 94 rt/10 on the classifieds that I need to sell quick. I will throw in a perfect yellow mopar top that is like new. It would have to be painted for the red car but other than that it is a new top.
Pass the word this is a nice car

For Sale: NICE RED RT/10 EXTRAS
Click to see full size photo

E-mail this ad to a friend!
Add to my Checklist

Date Posted: 07/28/2003
Expires On: 10/26/2003
Ad Number: 4270
Ad Information
Category: New/Pre-Owned RT/10's
Subcategories: '94 RT/10
Price 34500.00
Year 1994
Model RT/10 Roadster
Mileage 41297
Exterior Color RED
Interior Color Gray leather
Accessories A/C
Trunk-mounted CD player
For Sale By VCA Member
Description
This is a very nice two owner RT/10. The car has been well cared for and has been under Chrysler warranty since new. The car has brand new tires, less than 200 miles on them, V-Mania windows, dash cover, mgw shift knob, all the factory windows and top as well as the tonuea cover, and the original shift knob. Chrysler warranty availiable, trades welcome, some financing availiable, delivery also availiable.
Email with questions or for more pics.
Contact Information
Ringgold, Ga 30736
usa
Telephone: 877-755-1751

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike are you 1Tony1's buddy? You should throw that reference in here for credibility, and that you are a Dodge dealer, right? 5 star if I remember correctly, also good. And that is a NICE car at a nice price! If I were selling it and had your resources, I would quote a price to paint it and match the car.

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Lee, Your correct but me as a buddy...haha.....maybe he won't admit to that :) He is a 5 star Dodge dealer and I will be glad to break out a can of red paint for anybody :laugh:

I did get to meet sbkim from Kansas this past Thursday when he and his buddy drove his NICE 2000 yellow c5 down to trade on a 2002 yellow GTS with Mike. Two great car guys. I took both for a ride in my car on the local "test" track. I was embarrassed because my car was filthy from several days of rain driving and when they were looking at my car we found both front corners had cone remnants/rash from an autocross school a few weeks back. Out with the polish now I guess. sbkim can also give a reference of his deal and I am waiting to hear how his "Viper experience" is going. I think he is getting together with the "Chris and Kansas crew" this week.

sbkim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am still busy putting my 5th coat of Zaino so I will keep it brief for now. I think I can sum up my experience with Mike and Tony, and my new GTS in two words - FREAKING AWESOME. I can sum up Tony's ride in one word - SCARY. More to come with pics later...

OP
OP
B

BLEBYU

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey guys! Thanks for the interest! I would have to have 1500 for the top alone. Yes, I am 1tony1's buddy, at least when I need a plane ride! Yes, I am a Dodge dealer, or dog dealer, as Tony calls me, and I am a five star dealer, but I am a car guy first! I think we have a guy locally that wants the car. I just think it is a NICE car and a good price, thought somebody could use it and I would not have to fool with the top painting. I don't get many of the "Entry level" Vipers and thought somebody might need it to convert someone to the Viper way.

poweradded

Enthusiast
Reaction score
its a rule, buy a car from mike and tony takes you out and scares the [******] out of ya :)

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike, Oooooh, "entry level" Can't wait to see the response to that! Get your head down, buddy, incoming! As a fellow pilot I'm interested in your opinion, are you more afraid of Tony in the Viper or the Mooney? And I bet I know the answer!.........

OP
OP
B

BLEBYU

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I always tell everybody, I will fly anywhere with Tony as long as I don't have to ride to the airport with him!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kodiakleather