NEEDED ASAP.......IMAGE OF THE NEW SNEAKY PETE LOGO.......REWARD

VIPERCANE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anybody have an image of the new sneaky pete logo that they could email me

The Viper Soccer Club (U-8 competition/tournament) is on its way and we have almost clinched sponsorship from one of the local Dodge dealers here. We have jerseys and the whole works being done up now. :2tu:

What we need is a logo of a Viper with a soccer ball. We were thinking of using the new sneaky pete logo with a soccer ball between its fangs. You computer geniuses out there with your programs, could you come up with something like that??? If so, please email me what you have.

In return, I will allow you to use my condo on Indian Rocks beach (Clearwater Beach) for a 3 day weekend. Free of charge. Its a 3Br/2BA and sleeps 12.
Beautiful condo on the gulf. If you need it for a few days longer because you are coming in from out of town, let me know and I will work it out with you.

Yes, the kids deserve the best, and the Viper is the best, and what better way to represent what we love with a passion. Anything for the kids. :headbang:

Thanks guys. These little seven and eight year olds are estactic about the entire thing. ;)

Bindy

OP
OP
V

VIPERCANE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you. That's what I needed. I also received another email with some similar images. Awesome. Now, if I can be of assistance whenever you feel like coming down for an outing on the beach with your family, please let me know.

And I will extend the same invitation to the other member that sent me the same.

Thanks again.

Bindy

OP
OP
V

VIPERCANE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahahah.........thanks carguy......I think we got the bases covered. But.......you never know....

I needed those images bad.......had to get them in tonite.
Thanks to the members on this board as always.

Bindy

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you. That's what I needed. I also received another email with some similar images. Awesome. Now, if I can be of assistance whenever you feel like coming down for an outing on the beach with your family, please let me know.

And I will extend the same invitation to the other member that sent me the same.

Thanks again.

Bindy

My pleasure Bindy, see you at the Dyno Day at Larry's :2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4