needed pic or photoshop of silver srt with stock wheels painted black

JohnNad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could anyone post a pic or photoshop of silver srt with stock wheels painted black. I have heard of a local person who could paint the wheels while they are on the car but would like to guage what that would look like. Alos, has anyone done this *** what has it costed. Thanks

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No! I cant let you do it. As a fellow silver, I have thought of every wheel combination. The stock 10 spokes painted black look terrible, imho.

I put the silver blem sidewinders on my car and it looks ok. I am currently searching for a set of gunmetal somethings, possibly hre's.

If you do go black stock 10 spokes, by all means dont let some guy paint them while on the car. Have them coated. Just my .02, probably worthless, but I stay awake at night thinkin of the perfect wheel for my silver. Yes I do have issues!

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No! I cant let you do it. As a fellow silver, I have thought of every wheel combination. The stock 10 spokes painted black look terrible, imho.
I put the silver blem sidewinders on my car and it looks ok. I am currently searching for a set of gunmetal somethings, possibly hre's.
If you do go black stock 10 spokes, by all means dont let some guy paint them while on the car. Have them coated. Just my .02, probably worthless, but I stay awake at night thinkin of the perfect wheel for my silver. Yes I do have issues!

H wheels or sidewinders. Except no substitute.

2005 Silver SRT/10
2000 Steel Gray GTS (sold)

SRT10_SWISS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
... who could paint the wheels while they are on the car

John,

I did the rear wheel only for a better comparison.

by the way, :eek: : paint the wheels while they are on the car ..... this is wortless!!! :nono:

8794black_wheel_01-med.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang