NEVCA - Tech Day with the Viper Wizzard - June 10th

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 2012 Tech Day will cover the factory scheduled Viper maintenace. Chuck and Rob will be working on Shawn Roubin's car doing a full fluid change. Tasks will include replacing the tranny, rear-end, brake fluid, grease fittings, inpecting the known area of wear and failure. Test your coolent.

Chuck will share his professional Viper techniques aquired over the decades. Email Chuck if you need any Viper (or Dodge) parts, he will bring your parts to the event. He has great prices and will provide priceless advice on installing the parts. Tator@neviperclub.org

There will be many tech discussions. The industrial park has an autobody shop where the owner Dennis will fix a scratch on Dave's Viper. He will blend in paint over a scratch.

Dave will demo his vinyl cutting machine and make some custom peel-and-stick Viper logos. We will also cut some heat transfer vinyl and make custom Tee shirts.

To be held at Dave Kenney's warehouse in Attleboro Mass. Dave has toys for everyone, two racing gokarts, 3 dirt bikes, and 3 electric scooters. The parking lot will be closed off for unlimited use of the gokarts. There are also woods behind the parking lot for the dirt bikes. Bring your helmet and tools.

Located 3 miles off I95, Teriyaki wings.

See the Evite for a picture of the karts you'll be able to drive, and reply if you are coming so that we have a head count for food. See you there!:drive:

SSGSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All signed up hopefully this rain goes away may be we can get the group from nh to cruise down together

TopGear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone wants to drive down coming from the North we could meet at the Chelmsford Rest Area off of 495 at 9:00am and leave at 9:30am to be there for 10:30am. Anyone Game?

JacksViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a great time, as usual. Like to thank Dave Kenney for hosting the event, and to thank Chuck Tator and Rob for their expertise. And also thanks to Chuck for resetting the PCM once again.

SSGSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another fun day like 17 cars showed up new members thanks Dave chuck and rob

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great Event Dave...:2tu:
You have big kahonies pulling the Lambo motor out by yourself.
Good luck with that completion. Let's hope you don't have any bolts left over...:omg:
Played Host and Chef and even had time to supply desert....Thanks Dave ...:2tu:

To create a great tech day... we always need the expertise of The Wizard and the talant of Mr.Rob.
We sure appreciate you guy's ...:drive:...traveling all the way out here.....:notworthy:
Hope those new Tee shirts fit. You have the only two in existance.
Wear them proudly.

OP
OP
W

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys are spot on. Thanks to Dave for hosting another great event. There was so much to do I didn't get to see it all. I would have liked to make a shirt myself. Wish my butt had fit in the kart, that looked like fun as well.

A big thank you goes out to Chuck and Rob. You guys are the BEST. Rare to find people these days that are willing to share all the tips and tricks to getting these jobs done right. If you ever get a chance to talk with these two in a setting like this GO. You will not be disappointed! We are lucky to have Tator Garage support our region.

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank for the fun day, i didnt let anyone know but it was my birthday and I had a blast riding a dirt bike for the first time. Too bad no one was video taping as I crashed and nearly side swiped Chuck truck. Dave face was priceless as I popped a wheelie, threw myself off the back then dragged myself about 15 feet while i held on. I didnt let it rattle me and got back on and figured out how to ride it with Rattana's help!

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank for the fun day, i didnt let anyone know but it was my birthday and I had a blast riding a dirt bike for the first time. Too bad no one was video taping as I crashed and nearly side swiped Chuck truck. Dave face was priceless as I popped a wheelie, threw myself off the back then dragged myself about 15 feet while i held on. I didnt let it rattle me and got back on and figured out how to ride it with Rattana's help!

Oh Yah that was great!!!!! as Dave never told me Travis Pastrana might be there riding dirtbikes thank god we had people there that could perform CPR, I thought you were done Johnny, many people think these are dirtbikes and are easy to ride as I did for many years keep checking utube for that one. It was a great time thankyou again Dave for letting us use your facility and a special thanks to Chuck and Rob for driving the distance again and for there time.

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Johnny;
Ya know ...I saw you put on the helmet,
then climb on the bike,
then start off and go right into a wheel,
then come off the rear of the bike, kinda running,
then get back on, kinda running
and off you went around the building..
I thought you were just showing off your stuff.
I never knew you were really just protecting your "stuff"....:omg:
Smooth really smooooth...:panic:...no panic in your blood...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave