Never thought somebody would do this to a Viper....

OP
OP

2005 SRT-10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I must say I have been and always will be a "to each his own" car because it is a reflection of what you like. What I am most curious about is what kind of rims they are. It is tough to find a 6 lug rim anything under $1k a wheel so I am hoping those rims were inexpensive.

snakem04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who does these awful things to such beautiful cars. What is going on in ones head when planning to do this to a car. Why are people ruining vipers like this. This is just as ugly as the dolphin car.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The person who lives in Huntington didn't actually do those mods, he bought the car that way.
Incredible as that may sound.

mnc2886

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Things like this remind me that Darwin was full of ****. Not only has the perpetrator "survived," but he actually "survived"well enough to afford a Viper while having plenty extra ruin it.

commandomatt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have not seen any images of this 'famed' dolphin car. I would really like to have a look at this creation.

Any pics out there ??

Matt

Just as I posted this, somebody beat me to it.......pressures on to produce some pics.

bluegrassvet1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to C.Hermsen.

The rear end is very acceptable. The front end.... on the flip side.... is obnoxiously invasive, distasteful, and insulting. I would hope, at best, that this was a fraternity prank gone horribly wrong. (or a poor attempt to be sly and cunning)

After seeing this "creation," I would guess that it falls within the first amendment right of freedom of speech.

bluegrassvet1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never have really appreciated art. No offense to the artist. I think Dodge and the guys at SRT did the real legwork on "artism."

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is a candidate for **** My Ride. I bet there is a 24 inch TV in the truck and a snake bite kit built into the Center console.

Bruce

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I can appreciate the art in the "flames", those are bitchin', but on that car with the dolphin, eeeewwww....Although I think Hulk's is worse, I just hate all the yellow, looks like Ronald McDonald's car :omg:

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure what to say. I think I will just drink tonight....screw dinner. Lost my appetite.

Thanks for sharing....or maybe not.

Matt

Matt, here are a couple more for your viewing pleasure. Check out these 'Unique individual expressions of Creativity' (so as to not offend anyone of the group trophy generation).

You must be registered for see images

ssjcreeper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow! So you ask yourself, what would cause someone to look at the world and say.... this would look so much better with a airbrushed mural on it? First, it shows up on a T-shirt, or maybe the side of your van... but this is just the gateway to other things. Next, the lawnmower gets a mural with a wolf on it, then your Viper gets a dolphin... what's next? Folks, this is an affliction that affects a small, but tangible portion of our population... yet this goes unnoticed and untreated. Please, this must stop. I urge you to support the "PETOV foundation" (people for the ethical treatment of Vipers). With your help, we can stop this disease.

bigmack339

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That car looks that way because:
1. The owner is a geek.
2. He went to Corvette car shows as a kid.
3. All that stuff can be purchased from the Viper store.

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Matt, here are a couple more for your viewing pleasure. Check out these 'Unique individual expressions of Creativity' (so as to not offend anyone of the group trophy generation).

I don't get it, why is the engine done in a cheetah print???? :omg:

Mr. Mom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It IS sad what was done to the Viper, but I'd buy it in a heartbeat after a thorough checkout and change it back to what it was originally......Mamba #68

OP
OP

2005 SRT-10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It IS sad what was done to the Viper, but I'd buy it in a heartbeat after a thorough checkout and change it back to what it was originally......Mamba #68

There is a silver lining to this story i guess!!! You are right, the problem is it seems like it would probably take a good amount of money to get back to stock. Filling holes for the trunk, new paint job, stock wheels, because heaven knows you cant trade those wheels for anything. But yes, let's not forget it still is a mamba.

tcsracing1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
total abortion on wheels.

100% **** scumbag owned.

For the right price it is worth a rescue. remove wing, side skirts, graphics, wheels etc....

as long as there is no smell in the cabin... :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21