New 08 hood install and double din stereo pics

ViperPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought I’d post some pics of my Viper hood before and after the change to the 08 hood. I’m really happy with the new look.

I also have a pic of my double din change over.

You must be registered for see images attach

Achilles99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you start out with a First Edition blue/white, or did you add the white? I noticed your airbag didn't have the blue emblem (and I assume you could have changed the other parts from blue to black). Love the 08 hood!

OP
OP
V

ViperPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought the car in April, the stripe was put on by the first owner (not First Edition). The hood was evidently VERY fun to paint with all the contours and vents. I couldn't be more happy with the look with the wider stripes.

The stereo was a custom job at a local stereo shop.

HOLLYWOOD1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the look of that hood but am wondering how were the gaps around the hood? It looks like it was pretty much dialed in....gotta love it! I am just to scared to put the 08 hood on my 06 as "the solution to a problem creates yet another problem." My 06 hood fits perfect so I am hesitant to take the plunge.

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The '08 hood, being an OEM part, fits perfectly on your '06 too. I just had the '08 hood installed on my '06 and it also fit perfectly.

OP
OP
V

ViperPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the look of that hood but am wondering how were the gaps around the hood? It looks like it was pretty much dialed in....gotta love it! I am just to scared to put the 08 hood on my 06 as "the solution to a problem creates yet another problem." My 06 hood fits perfect so I am hesitant to take the plunge.

The hood was a bolt on perfect fit. As long as your painter can match the colors (factory) you shouldn't have any issues. Go for it:2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456