New 1 Badd Ride & Blown Ride 1:64 Stars & Stripes Vipers

Sam Vipeme Brasile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Found these yesterday @ Targets, 1:64 Blown Version & 1 Badd Ride also the 1:24 Blown version (Stars & Stripes).

stars_stripes.jpg

Happy Hunting

Sam

:usa:

Last edited:

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just picked those both up this morning, also at Target. One blown, one NA. Different paint on each, both 1/64.

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad, I'll keep my eyes open. When I first saw the 2nd one on the rack I thought is was the same (and still would have bought it). Upon closer inspection, I realized they are very different.

If I come across any more, I'll pick them up for my doubles pile. If anyone on here wants them (Chad) they are welcome at cost + shipping cost. knowing 1 Badd Ride, these will probably start popping up around the country. They seem to produce in quantitiy, for a while anyway. Interesting that these were both initially found at Target.

ViperCollector

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It appears they are coming one per case (one of each), with most stores opening up only one case. Many of them still have old stock on the peg (series 1 and 2), so sometimes the new ones only go out til the pegs are full, with the rest of the case being put into the back for a later restock.

I think this series is the best yet from ProMarkCo - the 1:24 scale Blown viper in this series is fantastic!
http://www.diecastvipers.com/content/view/41/1/

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ViperCollector, How do you know that? Just curious. Are there multiple versions of other cars in the case with the Viper's being issued at a lower volume?

ViperCollector

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It's more speculation than anything after following this series at many different retailers. The case has one of each in the series (full set). So it would seem that all are made in the same quantities.

As for the stocking comment - that's typical retail. Fill the pegs until they are full, then when more sell, fill them again.

spinfx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Found these here in Sydney , Austrlia today. Was very surprised as we usually get NOTHING here in Oz!!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude