New 2008 inforomation...0 to 60 in 3.7!!! link!!

Early93Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

c6z06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:rolleyes: The parking lot was dusty.:rolleyes:

What's going to be the excuse when there is a head to head test and we leave your Z06 in that dust? :D

Hey man, the dusty parking lot comment came directly from Edmund editorial. read the link. Besides, trap speed is the key indicator.

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
And the bull**** excuses begin. The thud you just heard was the C6Z06 Pedstal being pulled from under it.

Early93Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doesn't matter to me dude either way. I got the BD on order.

I guess you know you have lost when you pull the car that doesn't even exist yet out of your hat. You obviously know what’s King of the Hill right now.

Maybe you should go troll some other forums now.:rolleyes:

Flyntgr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Even this 3-time grandpa regularly got sub-four second 0-60 times from his '05 Roadster, so I can't agree to the .8 seconds faster they are talking about. Something faster is certain, however,given the additional ponies, higher rpm's, single gear to 60 and better tires (PS2's). This car may not need headers and exhausts, listening to the musical tone of its voice. I can't wait to get mine!

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doesn't matter to me dude either way. I got the BD on order.

Yeah right, you got the vapor-ware BD on order.
IF it is ever made and released at it's 120K+ price, Dodge will have the answer again rest assured. They will never let the AARP crowd have the title back.
Hopefully Chevy will continue using it's lightweight cheapo parts, so the BD will be an even bigger warranty disaster than the Z is.