new buyer

Scott J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the Viper is perhaps one of the hardest cars to get in and out of. The RT/10 gives you more room when the top is off, but you will need to find your own unique contortionist style of getting into either model. I am slightly taller than 6' and weigh about 220, thus I'm smaller than you, but probably close enough to make a decent comparison. You'll get used to the confinements and I wouldn't let the issue steer you towards one or the other model, as I think the difference is minimal.

If its any consolation, my father is 6'4" and about 250 and he can get in and out of the car better than I can!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hang in there Ben, as you will have no problem. We have alot of customers that are 6'4" and over ( one is 6'8" ) and with a seat lowering kit, comfort can be attained. You probably will not even need one, but it is always an option if you need it.

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heck, Bill P. is 6' 10" and weighs 360 and he has no problem sliding behind the wheel of this GTS.

tongue.gif

Sorry - couldn't resist.

Fire away - but remember Bill, I still love ya.
biggrin.gif

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Remember, Bill....SHE could hurt YOU !!!

And to Ben: If you get to Indy before you decide, call me and you can "try on" a Gen I roadster and a Gen II coupe...and we can look for a Gen II roadster.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960