New carbon fiber "filter intake"

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve like this? http://store.carbonfibergear.com/cf-household/bath/they are sold out . Take a look at the furniture and the prices. Your qualityis truly amazing and furniture grade.

That's the Toilet Seat I made, I even had them in the classifieds here but I couldn't give em away, (they do make you GO faster, LOL), I donated all the ones I had to Maurice at the Norcal Viperclub to paint some snake heads on.

what type of furniture would you be interested in?

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Steve,

The gen4 K&N filter system has those red aluminum tubes. Can you make those tubes in CF?

I have a Gen 4 K&N here and a Factory airbox top for a Gen 4. I can see why the K&N didn't produce any realizable gains, their is a diverter in the tube to direct air at the airflow sensor that pretty much negates the increase in Tube size and then with the K&N box having an open top which allows Hot Air in....

I'll break out the slide ruler and see if there is a way to kill a few birds with a couple of stones

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I can see why the K&N didn't produce any realizable gains, their is a diverter in the tube to direct air at the airflow sensor that pretty much negates the increase in Tube size and then with the K&N box having an open top which allows Hot Air in....

When looking at the K&N CA intake for the Gen 4, then looking at the stock one on my car, it seemed (to me at least) that Dodge got it right.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc