New Dyno Numbers - ALL MOTOR 649 RWHP and 611 RWTQ!!!!!!!

Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John just called with my dyno numbers on my Venom 700R. Numbers are:

649 RWHP :eek:
611 RWTQ :eek:

I will post the dyno sheets on Monday. We are going to run the car a while before doing a run on the gas.

Car was still making more power as it hit the rev. limiter. :cool:

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BIG BALLA! That's sweet! Where have you been dude? I haven't seen you on the Alley much at all!

OP
OP
A

Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What does the 700+ package consist of? Those are very strong numbers for all motor. Congrats!

Phil

Phil,

It is a 510 Heads, Cam, Stroker Motor with all the bolts ons (70 MM throttle bodies, full exhaust, pulleys, carbon fiber, airbox, etc.).

LTHL VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great Numbers!
Not too many people go the 'all engine' route these days...
It would be interesting to see the dyno chart and compare it to what I was able to muster with my stroker kit because our power numbers are relatively close but our torque numbers are not as close. I'd like to see where your peak torque and power came in.

What did you end up using for headers? Other than the air box and TBs, any other mods to the intake side?

Enjoy!!
-Wayne

OP
OP
A

Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great Numbers!
Not too many people go the 'all engine' route these days...
It would be interesting to see the dyno chart and compare it to what I was able to muster with my stroker kit because our power numbers are relatively close but our torque numbers are not as close. I'd like to see where your peak torque and power came in.

What did you end up using for headers? Other than the air box and TBs, any other mods to the intake side?

Enjoy!!
-Wayne
Hey Wayne,

The dyno sheets and video are posted on the Alley. Your 542 stroker crank is what is producing your big N/A torque numbers .

Torque should not be a problem for me when I hit the nitrous. :cool: