NEW Exotic club NY/NJ/CT

ElDiablo Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys, I’m working on organizing once per month event for all NY/NJ/CT exotic car owners. The event would be an early dinner with a cruise. The location would be an exclusive restaurant in the area and different every time. The main goal of this event would be to bring all exotic car owners together and not separate them by a brand. Let’s have fun in NE 2003 year. If you want to be included for the invitation please e-mail me at [email protected]

speedpup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam I heard dinner is on you for all
supergrin.gif
in that case I'll be there! Dieting the previous week too.

OP
OP
E

ElDiablo Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a list of cars that made the list.

1] There are or were less than 5,000 total units produced per year.
• (including all variations and aftermarket tuned editions)
2] There will be no more than two passenger doors
3] There will be no less that 200 horsepower (factory specification)
• An exception may be given to some of the earlier classic sportcars that were otherwise Hi-Performance to their class when produced.
• Rarity is the first consideration!
4] The car was originally constructed with the intent that it is a "Sportscar" or "GT-Class Automobile".

AC Bristol, Cobra
Acura NSX
Alfa Romeo Montreal
Aston Martin All
Bentley Azure
BMW 507, 3.0 CSL, M1, Z1, Z8, 840/850
Bugatti ED-10
Callaway All
DeTomaso Mangusta, Pantera, Guarra
Dodge Viper RT/GTS, GTSR, ACR, SRT-10
Ferrari ALL
Ford GT40, GT
Iso Rivolta, Griffo, Lele
Jaguar XKSS, D-Type, XK120, XK140, XK180, XK-V12, XJ220
Lamborghini All Models (except LM02)
Lotus Esprit , Elise, Exige
Maserati A6G, Sebring, Mistral, Shamal, Ghibli, Khamsin, Merak, Bora, Indy, 3200GT, 3500GT, 4000GT, 4200GT, 5000GT
McLaren F1
Mercedes-Benz 300SL Roadster, 300SL Gullwing
Paganini All
Panoz All
Porsche 550 Spyder, 356-2000 GS/GT, 904, 906, 928/S4, 930 Ruf Turbo, 959, 968, GT2, GT3
Qvale Mangusta
Renault Alpina, R5T
Saleen S7
Shelby Cobra
TVR Cerbera
Vector All Models

robntguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty sad, considering you owned one. No need to make remarks like this now that you own a Viper, Adam ....
rolleyes.gif

Good luck in your car club.

OP
OP
E

ElDiablo Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Vipermad:
I'm just gonna give you a hard time, Adam...First let me say GREAT effort!! Honestly!

Now...for the hard time. You have on your list an NSX...but no Corvette (other than Callaway)??
smile.gif

Back to serious....again, great effort.It is ALWAYS good when someone takes the bull by the horns and makes something happen! If I were still in NE, I'd drive to NY.
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

When I saw your post I run out to get my flame suit LOL. But it is not bad
supergrin.gif
The whole idea is to bring all of us in NE that have a limited production cars together. I'm actually inspired by Joe Oneto (our VCA prez) with his events and thought that it would be fun to mix it up. There are so many Corvettes out there. I know I had one; I still like them but with production of 30K does not make them exotic.

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
New Exotic Club?

I was looking for the address. Like in exotic girls.

False advertising.

OP
OP
E

ElDiablo Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jerome P. Sparich:
New Exotic Club?

I was looking for the address. Like in exotic girls.

False advertising.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Got you LOL

speedpup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty sad, considering you owned one. No need to make remarks like this now that you own a Viper, Adam ....
rolleyes.gif
&lt;P&gt;Good luck in your car club.&lt;P&gt;

Yea Bliss no ZR-1's, no Vette's at all, no 911's. I hope there enough seating. :rolleyes:

ACR Joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ZR-1 and 911 models are conspicuous by their absence.

Never owned a Porsche, but I did own a ZR-1 and it is indeed exotic. Technologically, the ZR-1 is light years ahead of the Viper. I'd add these cars to the list.

Save the flames - I sold the ZR-1 to buy an ACR!

Bandit400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like a good idea. I would like to meet my viper neighbors:) Count me in, only I have to wait until all the road junk washes away before the viper is unleashed for the spring.:)

Bandit400

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Bandit400 and all NJ guys,

Don't forget that our NJ region has PLENTY of events being scheduled as we speak! Including Pocono, our ZONE RENDEZVOUS, Tech Sessions, a poker run ... and a new one .... a BEACH PARTY!

Just check out www.viperclubofamerica.com shortly as the new newsletter will be there sooooooon!

OP
OP
E

ElDiablo Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe, the club includes all exotic cars. It is not limited to Vipers. So if you want to mingle with Ferraris, Porsches that would be also a good place to meet other guys but VCA evants are 1st class!

speedpup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since my cars not on the list I figure no sense puckering up now. I like Pocono better than wine anyway. Hope to see you at Pocono with the NJ Viper Club. Don't drink and drive. Enjoy be safe. :cool:

AxionF117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Supra fits into all 4 categories :)

Here is a list of cars that made the list.&lt;P&gt;1] There are or were less than 5,000 total units produced per year.&lt;BR&gt;• (including all variations and aftermarket tuned editions)&lt;BR&gt;2] There will be no more than two passenger doors&lt;BR&gt;3] There will be no less that 200 horsepower (factory specification)&lt;BR&gt;• An exception may be given to some of the earlier classic sportcars that were otherwise Hi-Performance to their class when produced. &lt;BR&gt;• Rarity is the first consideration! &lt;BR&gt;4] The car was originally constructed with the intent that it is a "Sportscar" or "GT-Class Automobile".

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cookviper