New Florida Plate This Weekend - Pic

vvvviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got a new tag this weekend and I had to take a quick pic and share it. I'm really hooked on this vehicle and I think this plate shows much more Viper spirit than my old tag.

Will in all likelihood change this to my new avatar but if you compare it with my old one, you may see some additional changes.
(not the weather....nice as can be down here today)

Those tips ! Man I think the Corsa is just awesome. If you're even thinking about it...just do it !

And if you look really closely you can see the antenna head to my XM satellite radio. As controversial the subject of XM has been on this board, I think it's VERY COOL and would recommend to all.

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
V

vvvviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Antenna is located up on the back ledge (centered behind the seats) About the size of a small fist.

MiamiJeff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice tag! I had to appeal the initial rejection of mine-- explaining to the nice folks in Tallahassee that they should note the word ASP in their bibles (as they thought I was trying to say something else.)

Photos of the antenna placement and the head unit would be appreciated.

Put XM staellite in my office but wish they'd eliminate the DJ chatter on many of the stations. Some argue that Sirius is the better if slightly more expensive monthly choice because of less DJ crap. (Apologies to all current & former DJs I've offended.)

mjguflaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Mark, looks great. Who did the install for you on the Corsa? How long did it take? Thanks.

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is awesome man! What a great shot of a great car! Those Corsa tips look GREAT too.

Here is a shot of my new plate, taken right before an Xmas parade with my sister and her friend. They wanted to sit on pillows in the trunk and wave at the onlookers. Created quite a stir!

You must be registered for see images

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had sirius sat radio put in my RT10 also, they put the ant. on the dash in the center. You do not really notice it there. I can not really see if yours is located? It looks like in the center of the trunk? How is the reception?

Andy

OP
OP
V

vvvviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Miami Jeff (aka ASPMAN)

You have BY FAR the coolest plate, period. I remember when you got the tag and I was bummed 'cause I knew it was now taken in FL. Some guys claim to be a "leg man" or a "****** man" but we know there's nothing quite like being an "asp man." And as you well know, here in Florida we have some of the sweetest lookin "asps" in the world. - So now Jeff that you can say, yes you do have the coolest tag, whataya say you 'spin for one of those buck fourty nine licence plate holders.....or even better get one of those MGW tag holders. You gotta admit you could dress that baby up a little bit.
smile.gif

Mike

Originally, I was thinking about installing the Corsa myself with the help of a friend. But as soon as I opted to go with the high flow cats, I decided to have the job done professionally. Pompano Beach Dodge did the job (now Accardi Dodge) Same tech though. Took his time and took better part of a day. Welds look perfect and you can tell the attention to detail was there particularly regarding the fit.

Jacob

Neat tag and cute pic too. Yes it's true, one of the big disadvantages with the RT/10 is (lack of) trunk space. If I had all that trunk/hatchback space...... I don't know where I'd start. Could have a game of flag football back there.

2BADD4U

If it's any consolation, the weather is getting a bit chilly here (at night) I think it's even gotten down into the high fifties. Asp loves breathin' that cool air.

Andy

I've seen XM antenna head locations in a couple different places on the RT/10. I saw one that was actually on the trunk lid, on the back edge of the lid with the wire running down into the trunk. I didn't like that much. Mine is located on the back ledge (inside the cockpit) (behind and inbetween the seats) right on the ledge, in the center, ya know where you "button down" the (plexi) glass back window. Great reception and no side effects.
smile.gif
(knock on wood) Hell, they said the same thing about cell phones and how many people do you know usin' those?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave