New Forum Suggestions & Bug List

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I go to the 'Classifieds' page and choose 'Recent ads: last day', I get the ads for the last day...no problem. This is the url that it goes to...

classifieds.viperclub.org/showcat.php?cat=all&limit=last1

...but if these span more than two pages, I don't get the 'page2' added onto the backend of the url...I get something else. I just add 'page2' to the end of the url and all is well, but this needs to be fixed. This has been happening for a long long time.

-RUNNR

Site programmer
Reaction score
Did you upload a profile picture, or an avatar? There's a difference. I see a black wheel in your profile picture.

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello RUNNR, please help... see below;
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /threads/655070-93-is-ready..../page2 on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

That's what I get every now and again when I try to click and go to the next page on a thread. I've noticed this a few times in recent weeks.
here is the latest thread I've seen it on ...
http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/655070-93-is-ready....

I can't just click to go to page 2 or I'll get the above error. I've not changed anything on my pc. I know there were only a couple people that had complained about this problem.

Anyone else experience this beside Austin and me?

Thanks, Mike

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I noticed yesterday that my IPhone no longer displays the forums like my computer. Their are three options at the bottom of the page to change the style and none of them display the site like my computer. What happened?