New Garage Cabinets and Viper pics

GotAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thought I would share some pictures of the new Ultimate Garage Pro cabinets. They are pretty nice, well made. Hopefully they last a while!

Redid my Gen1 dash flat black = 100000% better then stock. I havent washed the viper in 10 months! About an inch of dust on it, but you can barely tell in pictures.

You must be registered for see images

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, reality check here.....I don't see any "married" stuff in there...totally "man garage". I have two young kids - bikes, outside toys, etc - and wife's car...not to mention lawn tools and stuff that isn't in the shed.:nono:

Love your garage,:2tu: but not anything I could do to mine!

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks nice. Every time I see pics like this, I hate my little single-stall garage.

And for goodness sake man...put your VIN in your profile so we can list you as an owner!!! ;)

OP
OP
G

GotAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol yeah not married yet. Im 27, had the viper for 5 years now! However... The current g/f of 6 years would loveee to come in and start putting crap everywhere. I try to keep all the junk in the shed!

Haha KCObean everytime I make a post you yell at me to do that! This is my first post in like a year or so! I got a boat and the viper has been moved to second place ever since. Where do I post my VIN# ? Ill try and remember when I get home.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol yeah not married yet. Im 27, had the viper for 5 years now! However... The current g/f of 6 years would loveee to come in and start putting crap everywhere. I try to keep all the junk in the shed!

Haha KCObean everytime I make a post you yell at me to do that! This is my first post in like a year or so! I got a boat and the viper has been moved to second place ever since. Where do I post my VIN# ? Ill try and remember when I get home.

You can put your vin in your profile via the UserCP (Edit Profile), or you can just PM it to me and I'll take care of it!

How do you like the race deck flooring? I put epoxy coating on my garage floor a couple of years ago and it's not holding up terribly well and is just slippery as goose snot when it's wet. I've been thinking about putting down the tile for awhile now.

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish my garage looked that clean. Those wheels look great on the car and I hope you gf doesn't drive your car with that license plate :)

OP
OP
G

GotAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The racedeck flooring is pretty awesome. Easy to mop and clean up. it expands and shrinks depending on the weather which in the summer time it was sticking up in a corner pretty bad, but overall its pretty awesome. I like epoxy alot if you do it with cool patterns/colors, but this racedeck was just super easy to snap on and its really strong.

Yeah if my g/f drove that she would cause some accidents haha. She has an acura TL type S thou, which is pretty sporty.

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great looking cabinets. I'm looking to put new cabinets in, Do you mind me asking were you got them.

OP
OP
G

GotAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great looking cabinets. I'm looking to put new cabinets in, Do you mind me asking were you got them.

Just google Ultimate Garage Pro cabinets. They are sold on at least 20 websites in different packages. Took me a while to figure out exactly what I wanted then I called around until I got the best price.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your garage looks like an Operating Room complete with a dirtless dirt bike... Do you ride that thing ? Great Job ! You got me thinking but no way can I keep my ATV clean..

OP
OP
G

GotAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your garage looks like an Operating Room complete with a dirtless dirt bike... Do you ride that thing ? Great Job ! You got me thinking but no way can I keep my ATV clean..

LOL. I ride it! Just clean it right after every use. Takes a few minutes to spray all the dirt off and run a quick little hand mit of soap over the plastics!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery