new guy, 1st viper

brentsGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm a new and proud owner of a red 97 gts. Its sporting a full exhaust, k&n filters, smooth bellows and I've removed the air baffle in the air box. I'm the third owner and the 2nd Gen has been my dream car for ever so when a good deal presented itself I snatched it up. My last two sports cars were an 03 and an 04 cobra. The 04 making 693rwhp. So if you see me asking some noob questions, be easy on me lol. Oh and I'm out here in phoenix az stationed at Luke AFB.

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratz...
where you are you'll be able to drive year-round... should be loads of fun next year :D

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They're a good bunch of people out there in the AZ club. (if you choose to join VCA).
Met a few on their ride out this way to VOI.
Oh, congrats on the GTS.
I've a good friend that has '03 SVT Cobra putting down 720 I think. They won every car show they entered.

stryfe

Viper Owner
Reaction score
congrats! it's been over a year for me ('00 ACR) and going into the garage for "grinning time" never gets old.

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the forums :2tu:

Now can you get my friend with the 04 Cobra with tons of hp to sell it and buy a Viper instead :D

Zee

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats! Make sure to check your tire date codes..My 97 had original tires aka ice skates

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang