New guy---New ACR

mrtwinh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is my first post here. I have been lurking around since I bought my 05 Viper a couple of years ago.

Here is a couple of quick pictures of the ACR I just picked up this morning. It's a 09, in Viper orange, with the stripes. It also has the "*********" package. What a blast to drive. It has tons more power than my stock 05.

I would like to thank Bill from Woodhouse, for keeping me informed on the status of the car while on order, and making this a very easy process start to finish. (It helped he lives a few doors down and had to drive by my empty garage every day!)I also need to thak Mark and all the guys in the sevice department for what they did to this car and the other ones I've had in the shop.

I will try to post more pictures later. If I ever get back out of the drivers seat!

Attachments

• IMG00297.jpg
    IMG00297.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG00298.jpg
    IMG00298.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 144

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So tell us what upgrades Mark did to your car.....how many Orange ACRs' did they make in MY09????nice car!

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Congratulations !!! Great looking ride. Keep the garage locked at all times since you live so close to a "Test Driver". :)

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'd say enjoy it, but you've already stated that you're in Viper Ecstacy! Lucky man.

Ted

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful ACR, you need some pumpkins like this. With black stripes on them.

1632.jpg

V

Venomiss

So how soon did the neighbors start knocking on your door?

Bet they will be bringing candy over just to look at your new Viper.
Congratulations on your new ride.

WILDASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations; great color combo! Welcome to the ACR fold, and now that you have your first post in, welcome to the forum as well! I bought my ACR from Bill, and I agree, he and Mark are great people to work with! Now that you're posting,, keep us informed as you enjoy your ride!:drive:

OP
OP
M

mrtwinh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The SSG with stripes was there also. That is a very nice color with the ACR package. Whoever gets that one will be very pleased with it!:2tu:

OP
OP
M

mrtwinh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes I plan on taking the car back to Woodhouse this winter. Plan on doing headers, reprogram ECM, and maybe some gears. But for now I am trying to enjoy the last few days of fall before the weather turns bad.:drive:

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
:2tu:
Dad told me never tell someone you are going to do something until you've done it!:D

Hmmm. Well if a certain Roe S/C blue w/white stripes GTS was going up for sale, some lucky person would get one of the best Gen II's I have ever seen.

Just sayin:D

Smokin' 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmm. Well if a certain Roe S/C blue w/white stripes GTS was going up for sale, some lucky person would get one of the best Gen II's I have ever seen.

Just sayin:D

If I were to purchase an ACR I would keep both:2tu:
Yes I plan on taking the car back to Woodhouse this winter. Plan on doing headers, reprogram ECM, and maybe some gears. But for now I am trying to enjoy the last few days of fall before the weather turns bad.:drive:

I bet it's nice to have Woodhouse right up the street. I'm weighing just paying for everything I want now so I don't have to fuss later since I'm down in Houston. Hope you have some fun with her before you have to tuck her away!:headbang:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4