New In Box Factory ACR Cover

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just listed(its not up yet) the factory ACR cover that came with my 09 ACR..475.00 firm with free shipping to the lower 48...Kevin

OP
OP
ASPIRATIONS

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a Cali car cover and I dont want to save it for originality...AND...I REALLY need the cash....I would trade it and cash for a red Mamba interior or reg red interior...Kevin

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am interested in the Car cover too, just do not want to spend that kind of coin on one.

Bruce

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm interested in an ACR car cover for the right price.

$475 delivered is NOT a bad price for a delivered ACR-Mopar cover, vs the exhorbitant MSRP.

But If OE Mopar with Viper logo does not matter, we have a fitted, breathable 4-layer ACR cover for just $299.....it also fits Aero-Coupes. It is more protection than OE, but no logo......Thank You

OP
OP
ASPIRATIONS

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didnt start this thread to have others bash prices and quality of the product Iam selling....IF anyone wants to sell their car cover(s) please be so kind as to put it in the classifieds with the price YOU want for it like I did...By the way if you did order the protection package great but the price from Dodge for that cover is over 700.00!!! Is it worth it,NO, not in my opinion so thats why I priced it at 475.00 shipping included...If you want it fine,if not,I will keep it as a part of the car along with the mats which I wont use either...:rolleyes: Kevin

Kadeuces

Viper Owner
Reaction score
congrats on the new car again Kevin.
Are you gonna drive this one this summer?

OP
OP
ASPIRATIONS

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Kobi,
Yes I will try especially with VOI11 in my backyard...:drive:Iam really liking this color more and more..I just look at it from time to time since the garage is off the kitchen,lol...Its a radical departure from SSG but I think almost all the new Viper colors are beautiful in their own way..:cool: Kevin

OP
OP
ASPIRATIONS

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He should have given them to you with the car?:dunno:

Austin,
When I bought the SSG from Tomball it DID NOT come with the protection package...Tomball gave me the cover as a result of me having to wait so long for the car..I had already bought a cover and didnt need it so I sold it to a board member for over 500.00.....The graphite 09 ACR I bought from Ringgold was a fully loaded ACR WITH the protection package...Iam selling that cover to offset the cost of me switching cars every 2 days,lol.....I did not promise a cover or mats when my car was for sale.

He gave me a very nice pair of driving shoes. I'm happy.

Dan,
If you want the cover and mats I would sell them to you and you only for $400.00 but you understand my situation....Kevin

FastZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not giving the spanner & Allen wrench with the car would be lame. Holding out on the car cover and mats is not. Any additional option that adds to the purchase price is negotible in the sell. As a seller you want maximum return on your dollar. As a buyer you want something for nothing. These are good reality bargaining items when negotiating final sale price. This is the fun of negotiation - it's your dollars. So long as the seller forked over the money then the sale is final the moment the seller drives away.

Make it a standard item like the air cleaner and then one could truly say "it should go with the car". Make folks pay for it after the fact (as an option on the sticker or over the parts counter, etc.) and it becomes a separate accessory that negotiable rather or not it is included with the sale.

My point:

Really Dodge.....floor mats??? Over $100k and I have to purchase floor mats separately???? No wonder the European car manufacturers laugh at us... Ah well, it's the American way!

BTW: by reading my post you have agreed to deposit $1 in my PayPal account for receiving this message. By replying to this post the poster will deposit an additional $10 "promotional fee" as this post will be promoting their reply. Furthermore the post creator will required to match all fees paid as services have thus been rendered for promoting this post and conveying understanding of unrelated topics on your behalf.

Terms are Net-5 minutes, 15% - now that's America!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang