New interior for ACR

Alexarz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The vette interior looks great except for that checkerboard nonsense under the center console. He really blew it there. The vette seats look fantastic compared to the stock trash.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to say that it's actually a C6 convertible with a widebody conversion. The wheel or the speedometer would have been the give-away, but I can't see either. I have 2 local friends that have done the wide-body conversion to fit bigger tires out back.

If Im not mistaken, that is John Caravaggio's personal Vette.

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That just looks stunning :headbang: I would love something like that in my GTS.

On another note though!
Im Wondering what value that would add to the car IF you were to sell it?

Mark
:uk:

OP
OP
J

JerryTheBanker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to say that it's actually a C6 convertible with a widebody conversion. The wheel or the speedometer would have been the give-away, but I can't see either. I have 2 local friends that have done the wide-body conversion to fit bigger tires out back.
That is a real Z06 that he converted, that was a customers car. His car has a red and black Alcanatara interior.

Last edited:

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the middle as well. I would have to see it in person to appreciate the work. It is like the Mona Lisa, you just have to see it to appreciate it. Internet does not do it justice.

Scott_in_FL

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I could see doing the upper half of the dash (everything above the glove compartment), wrap around to upper part of doors, and headliner. So, no console, no lower doors. Seats could use some real leather, but I'm not sure they need the alcantera treatment also. I would think that would be far less than 1/2 of the $14.5k, but would probably do a ton to improve the interior.

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly, I would love to see more pics as soon as you get them. I'm subscribed to this topic :2tu:

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper looks AWSOME!!!!!! Corvette looks great apart from the trans tunnel.....

Last edited:

Disturbed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It looks great! I really like it. But in an ACR???

In an ACR Carbon Fiber should have been used like your G-Supper.

Just my .02 It does look great!

okloneranger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very tasteful and classy looking. Looks rich without being gaudy. Everything one could want of the interior.:2tu:

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well at least some of the bank's bailout money is being spent on a good cause... maybe we should move future VOI to Ontario

ACRJUD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you getting the steering wheel done? He does increadible work on them. I love the d bottom steering wheels he does for the vettes.

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the interior. But to be honest I would have left the door pull and opener chrome paint. But hey its a personal choice for that. I am sure some think I have ruined my SSG.

attachment.php

PLEASE keep us updated...I want to see the finished product.

Attachments

• SSG Interior.jpg
    SSG Interior.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 494

Detlef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's horrible Lawrence. You should immediately ship your SSG to me so that you won't have to look at it anymore. ;-)

thompsonracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
$15k is not a bad price for that job. I did my interior in suede and have about $8k into it. But did most of the work myself and have two subs in the trunk and a rollbar. Would def. cost $20k if I had paid someone to do it.

The seats are at least 14 hours of work each. Door panels, console are easy. Dealer charges around $800 to pull the dash, so there's a lot of labor in that as well.

The Viper interiors def. need to be spiffed up.

OP
OP
J

JerryTheBanker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you getting the steering wheel done? He does increadible work on them. I love the d bottom steering wheels he does for the vettes.
Yes i am, he is doing a orange strip at the top in Alcantara just like the Porsche GT3RS. In the next month or so he will be doing a wheel for the Viper as well. Very similar to the Corvette wheel so us Viper guys have another option for a steering wheel.

ACRJUD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes i am, he is doing a orange strip at the top in Alcantara just like the Porsche GT3RS. In the next month or so he will be doing a wheel for the Viper as well. Very similar to the Corvette wheel so us Viper guys have another option for a steering wheel.

Nice, cant wait to see it.

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
$14K is a lot of ca-ching but that looks every penny and more, absolutely incredible. Considering an ACR is so incredible in performance & handling, I think going to the interior for mods is a natural and smart choice.

Please keep posting pics, just amazing, can't wait to see the completed result, well done!!