New Joy Rides Fast & Furious Tokyo Drift SRT-10

Sam Vipeme Brasile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Found these today @ Toys "r" Us, from the new movie The Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift Viper SRT-10. single Blister pack, Series 1 # 6 (Red), cost $5.00.
3 pack srt-10 (red) Series 1 # 1, cost $13.00, these shouldn't be hard to find, there were a lot there

639IMG_0779-med.JPG

:2tu:

Happy Hunting:

Sam

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought the single blister pack Viper from Toys R Us today. They also had the 3 pack, but I couldnt see spending $13 for a car I was already buying for $5. Thanks for the heads-up Sam!

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had to go on a hunt today. Stopped by Toys-R-Us, Wal-Mart and Target. Toys r-us had one each of the new Fast/Furious SRT and the JL X-Men GTS. Of course I bought them.

What scale is the SRT? It looks bigger than 1:64.

Also, you'd think that for $4.00 Johnny Lightning could put some decent wheels on their die cast. Their wheels are always CRAP. Too small, zero detail, thin.

While making my rounds, came across a few Hot Wheels 06 Copperhead Coupes w/ silver stripes. For $.99 its a much better model than the JL at 4 bucks. Wheels are true 5 spoke and are a decent size.

Also, picked up a Matchbox black GTS. I think I already have about a dozen, but for $.99, I had to buy it. Package says GTS-R, but its clearly a GTS. Interesting how even now that the Gen II Vipers are four years out of production you still see new inventory and production of them. New X-Men is a GTS.

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice Zippo. I'll be sure to think of you next time I'm competing with the five year olds in the die cast aisle at Wal-Mart. So far I've been able to successfully pry cars of my choice from the children's hands before they can make it back to their moms shopping carts. :D

It's more of a sport really. Thanks again zepanal. :2tu:

:usa: :usa: :usa: :usa:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They have a rubber ducky w/a Viper logo??? Where can I buy this? Sounds like a great toy :bonker: . I do however, condone ripping toys out of the hands of kids at wal-mart. Its much easier if you trip them and make them fall so you get to the toy dept before they do