New Liscence plate ideas

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was thinking about IH8TKTS or IH8TKT before I decided on COPMAGNET.

That would have been especially cool since one of my senior partner's initials are TKT, and I could have always told him I was just referring to "tickets".
:D

1Need4Speed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont want to sound like a war monger but was thinking of a new personalized lisc plate. Ultimately i want to offend the rice burner competition, I tought of; eatsric, eatrice, etsrice, riceetr, shtsric, and lastly Fat Boy (ultimate devistation?) ant thoughts

My plate is FANGZZ. Keep it simple and too the point. Seems like too many out there you have to figure out. Go with something like ABLAST or BADBYTE

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A little off subject. The best plate I have ever seen was on a Ford Bronco II driven by a gorgous blonde. It read I BUC 2

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Juli.... here in Iowa they are called vanity plates as well. We have to pay $25 to get the plate issued and then just $10 per year to renew. I have one on mine and it reads "COILED":2tu:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Juli.... here in Iowa they are called vanity plates as well. We have to pay $25 to get the plate issued and then just $10 per year to renew. I have one on mine and it reads "COILED":2tu:

That's a good one!! $10 each year is nothing~~! We pay $45 each year we keep the vanity plate. I actually LOVE your username, that'd be a good license plate!! :headbang: ~juli

mangle

Viper Owner
Reaction score
a couple ideas...

RICEFED, 488 v10, TRXNLIM, 335AR, MO TQ, FRDRICE, or, for those of you with a little asian culture, THE WOK

I've considered getting mangle (first initial, last name, but the nickname has caught on for other reasons). For now, I'm quite happy with my VA Pentagon/9-11 plates.

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The best one I ever saw was actually revoked here in Iowa after the guy had it for a year or so. It read 3M TA3. Hint... think what it would say it you saw him behind you in your rear view mirror. :omg: He tried to explain it as some chemical compound or some other BS, but the state got it back in the end.:nono:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The best one I ever saw was actually revoked here in Iowa after the guy had it for a year or so. It read 3M TA3. Hint... think what it would say it you saw him behind you in your rear view mirror. :omg: He tried to explain it as some chemical compound or some other BS, but the state got it back in the end.:nono:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: LOVE it~~~juli (Mirror image EAT ME, LOL)

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I had one that coved all genres 'EGOKILLR' but it made me feel like the one with the ego and I wanted something a little more fun

222.jpg

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Thats one worth trying to get in Wisconsin... too bad theirs no elements with those letters, nor would it be used in those ways... I would lie and say it meant "empty" spelled 'emtae'

T.C.z.

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I hate vanity plates for one reason above all else... in college, I lost a bet to a friend, and he got to pick my vanity plate for a year. For an entire year, the license plate on my Honda was...

2COOL4U

I swear I almost got my ass kicked on multiple occasions because of that stupid ass plate.

V

Venomiss

Hubby posted this a while back-nobody commented......
And this owner came all the way from Oregon to enjoy the weekend. Says he is a pen collector with 15 pens, but I am not so sure... :lmao:

pen15.jpg

user_offline.gif