New Liscence plate ideas

Greg B

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I dont want to sound like a war monger but was thinking of a new personalized lisc plate. Ultimately i want to offend the rice burner competition, I tought of; eatsric, eatrice, etsrice, riceetr, shtsric, and lastly Fat Boy (ultimate devistation?) ant thoughts

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why insult the Viper with anything to do with the ricers? :nono: They aren't anywhere near in the same league as a Viper. :usa: :usa:

SNKVENOM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Do not acknowledge who they are. Scare them with what you are!!!!!

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, to each his own on what message he wants to convey. Just remember, the average person doesn't know what a ricer is. Maybe the car guys, but most people seeing your plate won't appreciate it. Go with something witty and that takes a minute for people to figure out.

T.C.z.

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It is beyond me why people think customized tags are cool in the first place, let alone a customized tag about someone else's car. IMO, the car itself should be the focus, not some quippy "OMGFAST" license plate. Let the people who drive run-of-the-mill sports cars have their fun with custom plates.

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I disagree; I think it adds to the car's uniqueness... heck if you have a special car, it needs a special plate.. why spend $50-100 a yr to have a personal plate on a Taurus? makes no sense. JMO

ZEUS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is beyond me why people think customized tags are cool in the first place, let alone a customized tag about someone else's car. IMO, the car itself should be the focus, not some quippy "OMGFAST" license plate. Let the people who drive run-of-the-mill sports cars have their fun with custom plates.

-"OMGFAST".... that's actually a good one.....do you mind if I use it?

-BTW, half of vipe owners have a custom plate, they must be "beyond you"....your gonna get flack.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know very few Viper owners who DON'T have a vanity plate. I'll bet it's more like 75% do have them.

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the one that Dave6666 has: WAY BAD. I have FERAL 2 on mine but 99% of the numbskulls in this one horse town knows what feral means. They think it's a rodent or something.
:lmao:

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've got LIMIT as mine... since it's a nickname and I had it on my Tiburon before that.(Sounds better on a Viper).

I wanted HABU but I figured nobody would understand it. It is a kind of Viper(the snake kind:p), and is also part of my favorite, yet expensive alcohol. Habu Awamori:

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got LIMIT as mine... since it's a nickname and I had it on my Tiburon before that.(Sounds better on a Viper).

I wanted HABU but I figured nobody would understand it. It is a kind of Viper(the snake kind:p), and is also part of my favorite, yet expensive alcohol. Habu Awamori:

YIKES!!!!!!!:omg:

B

BurntRubber

I think doing a personal plate is cool. I was going on the lines of:
96 GTS
693 GTS (mine is number 693)
488 PWR
V10 PWR
SML PNS (just thought it would be funny if someone had that as a plate:D, not that I actually have a small one...at least I don;t think I do)lol...:lmao:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of course, we have 05 BEAST as our personalized plate, if I could come up with a GOOD one for my daily driver, I'd splurge on one for that one too!! LOVE some of your plates here...some make you really stop and think!! Go for what you want...you want one, fine, you don't, fine too!! To each their own!!
**LIMIT--I like that one--but I'd probably put "NOLIMIT" on mine~~~!

Daston

Enthusiast
Reaction score
do you guys have to pay yearly for the plate? Over here we have to pay any where from $800-2000+ and then have to have letters and numbers!

Ok being a bit english here but what is a ricer? I take its the same as out boy racer/chav ie small family shopping type car with stupid wing, exhaust and massive alloys etc?

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
do you guys have to pay yearly for the plate? Over here we have to pay any where from $800-2000+ and then have to have letters and numbers!
Ok being a bit english here but what is a ricer? I take its the same as out boy racer/chav ie small family shopping type car with stupid wing, exhaust and massive alloys etc?

Yes, we have to pay $45 extra for a 'vanity' plate as they are called here in NY State. That is ALOT you have to pay extra!! A 'ricer' is typically a yes, 'boy car', but more like a Civic/Eclipse/Neon...yes, what you said, the small cars that SOUND LOUD, but really have just exhaust tips!! They always want to race the Viper...we always smile and just wave at them!! All good fun...they like theirs, we like ours~~:drive: ~juli

Daston

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah its just a lump sum payment however it really is hard trying to get words out of letters and numbers

Hehe I get the same in the supra lol.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah its just a lump sum payment however it really is hard trying to get words out of letters and numbers
Hehe I get the same in the supra lol.

Yeah, that'd be hard, unless you used 8 as 'ate', or 2 for two/to/too, etc...or ours.
Hey the Supra is a great car~~that would NOT be considered a 'ricer' here!!! ~juli

Daston

Enthusiast
Reaction score
to mix it up even more each year has its letter at the start so a 1995 car has the letter M at the start. When you get a private plate you are not aloud to make the car look newer than it is so you have to use letters before M.

I would like A5T0N as thats my surname but some git has it on his Aston Martin!

Yeah the Supra gets a bit of both over here some see it as a high performance car others (normaly 911 drivers who cant keep up) see it as a ricer

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The Supra is kinda a middle car in my eyes... It's got performance like a sports car, but still looks like a ricer. Performs stock a lot better than sup'ed up ricer. They're still great performance-wise, just not my taste.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got one for my B/W GTS USAXOTIC cause it is one of two exotics made in the USA. (Other than the Ford GT)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
to mix it up even more each year has its letter at the start so a 1995 car has the letter M at the start. When you get a private plate you are not aloud to make the car look newer than it is so you have to use letters before M.
I would like A5T0N as thats my surname but some git has it on his Aston Martin!
Yeah the Supra gets a bit of both over here some see it as a high performance car others (normaly 911 drivers who cant keep up) see it as a ricer

Geesh, that does limit what you can use...that's too bad. We have a 1200hp twin-turbo Supra in our area...the car is AWESOME...but yeah, I can see why it can "LOOK" like a ricer...but a nice sleeper it is indeed~! (Of course, we prefer the 1200 TT Silver VIPER that we keep trying to convince the owner to SELL to us--he's having too much fun with it, so won't sell yet!!~~) ~juli

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score

So glad its way beyond you! :D My plate is IT BYTS . I wanted BITE ME and ONE EYD but the state of CT found those offensive. Can't imagine why. :rolleyes:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So glad its way beyond you! :D My plate is IT BYTS . I wanted BITE ME and ONE EYD but the state of CT found those offensive. Can't imagine why. :rolleyes:

I also LOVE WHY you got that one, Tony--I.T. /IT BYTES...computer talk!!! Yeah, we wanted several that were deemed offensive as well...we are happy with the one we have.
~juli