new person on the board. kinda

VIPERGILLY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hello all: gil schmitt here in denver. some of you guys know me and others do not. i'm very excited about the new viper even more that the old one. even through i have never owned a viper i love and have driven these car alot. thank you for all the great post's.

vipernate

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the board. The new Viper is very exciting and I can't wait til we get a few here in CA! Any in CO yet? Do you have one ordered?

farrbar

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Gil,

How is Colorado? I am sure you miss the great Illinois winters. My SRT came in the Saturday before Christmas, but hasn't moved since.

You should try to make it back for Viperwar at Gingerman. I assume you got the Viper plate?

Happy New Year.

Rob

OP
OP
V

VIPERGILLY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no vipers here yet, but soon. very busy and travel to michigan is not in the plans as of yet. but you never know. yes i got the plate. thank you.

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gil, what-up you old ****-bag! We missed you in Detroit last week. Are you working yet or are you on food stamps? Good to hear from you.

OP
OP
V

VIPERGILLY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
STEVE!!!! all i'm working for is a viper. don't care if i live in 425 sq. feet. going to have a snake downstairs. i really miss detroit. denver is very nice and the weather is perfect almost everyday. the club needs work but i'm all over it.