new person on the board. kinda

VIPERGILLY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hello all: gil schmitt here in denver. some of you guys know me and others do not. i'm very excited about the new viper even more that the old one. even through i have never owned a viper i love and have driven these car alot. thank you for all the great post's.

vipernate

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the board. The new Viper is very exciting and I can't wait til we get a few here in CA! Any in CO yet? Do you have one ordered?

farrbar

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Gil,

How is Colorado? I am sure you miss the great Illinois winters. My SRT came in the Saturday before Christmas, but hasn't moved since.

You should try to make it back for Viperwar at Gingerman. I assume you got the Viper plate?

Happy New Year.

Rob

OP
OP
V

VIPERGILLY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no vipers here yet, but soon. very busy and travel to michigan is not in the plans as of yet. but you never know. yes i got the plate. thank you.

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gil, what-up you old ****-bag! We missed you in Detroit last week. Are you working yet or are you on food stamps? Good to hear from you.

OP
OP
V

VIPERGILLY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
STEVE!!!! all i'm working for is a viper. don't care if i live in 425 sq. feet. going to have a snake downstairs. i really miss detroit. denver is very nice and the weather is perfect almost everyday. the club needs work but i'm all over it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang