J

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
ok jason, just reread the thread

you got arrested for that :dunno:

reckless = DUI :omg:

so hard to find a safe mexican fwy these days :mad:

Yeah, reckless is a class b, so I guess passing someone on the shoulder is the Texas equivalent to driving around drunk.

Either way, lesson learned. Anything on public roads will be infrequent and with a pack of other upstanding, respectable adults (read: "GET THE OTHER VIPERS, NOT ME"). All other tomfoolery will be had on the track.

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It seems like you'd have been better off if you'd crossed the double yellow and blew by on the left.... Biker style... Still reckless but not quite as.. "in your face". You can always claim the guy was puttering along at half the speed limit and you were having a restroom emergency! LOL

= J

OP
OP
J

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It seems like you'd have been better off if you'd crossed the double yellow and blew by on the left.... Biker style... Still reckless but not quite as.. "in your face". You can always claim the guy was puttering along at half the speed limit and you were having a restroom emergency! LOL

= J

I would have had there been one. We were on a toll road with 2 northbound lanes and a big-ass grass median...well, 3 lanes if you count the shoulder.