New Purchase Questions

CajunMojo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would be nice if they would show the top and windows. Probably no AC since they dont list it. Probably not a big deal if your in a northern state. I cant drive mine during the summer days since I have no AC. Feels like an oven!

From what I have seen, the cars without AC seem to go for quite a bit less than with AC. I'd call with questions in advance of making a trip. It does look pretty clean, but if no AC, I'd expect the price to be in the low-mid 20s, YMMV. GL with the car hunt.

OP
OP
M

mtmclaughlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
klamathpro, I am interested in knowing more about your car. I tried to PM you but the site was acting weird and now it appears as if your inbox is full.

OP
OP
M

mtmclaughlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, that was relatively easy. I own a Viper now. Thank you all for your invaluable help over the past couple of weeks. And a special thank you for klamathpro for, well, selling me half of your Vipers. :) Best of luck on your next purchase.

CajunMojo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, that was relatively easy. I own a Viper now. Thank you all for your invaluable help over the past couple of weeks. And a special thank you for klamathpro for, well, selling me half of your Vipers. :) Best of luck on your next purchase.

Dude.... Pics...