New Road Course in the BlusGrass State

OP
OP
S

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe you can share more details on this with us at the meeting in Louisville on Feb. 14, 2009!!!

Hey steve is the 14th correct? If so I should be able to make that. I was thinking it was the 7th and I couldn't do that day. I hope its the 14th.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
YES...our meeting in Louisville will be on Saturday, Feb. 14, 2009.

ALL of our monthly meetings are scheduled for the SECOND Saturday of each month unless otherwise posted.

See Ya there!!

OP
OP
S

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YES...our meeting in Louisville will be on Saturday, Feb. 14, 2009.

ALL of our monthly meetings are scheduled for the SECOND Saturday of each month unless otherwise posted.

See Ya there!!

Awesome! I thought otherwise because the e-mailed newsletter says the 7th? I should be able to make the 14th.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
THANKS, Shandon...GREAT eye...MY error in data provided to Ron...have posted and e-mailed corrections to all (will snail-mail 9 others).

THANKS, again!!!

OP
OP
S

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And, don't forget to have ALL of your Valentine's Day obligations lined up BEFORE you go home !!!!

Yea my wife remminded me about that too in this way. "So your going to a Viper event on Valentines day huh?" Yea I better start getting my obligations (Kiss Ass gift) together now or I may be asking to stay in Louisville :lmao:

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea my wife remminded me about that too in this way. "So your going to a Viper event on Valentines day huh?" Yea I better start getting my obligations (Kiss Ass gift) together now or I may be asking to stay in Louisville :lmao:

At last month's meeting Steve made sure to tell my wife that I brought up the 2/14 meeting thing as soon as he told me about. It was hilarious.

Don't worry Shandon, you can hang out at casa de Margaritaville if you're in the dog house :rolaugh:

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Stretch...you're a smart man who recognizes the 3 "W's" that lead to marital success:

1. What to kiss.

2. Whose to kiss.

3. When to kiss it. :)

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stretch...you're a smart man who recognizes the 3 "W's" that lead to marital success:

1. What to kiss.

2. Whose to kiss.

3. When to kiss it. :)

Haha I'll keep that in mind for sure :rolaugh:

I won't say I've mastered anything at this point, but I'm sure trying to stay on good terms with the wife.

A99SilverACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys i'll let you all know but I may get free track days here. We had one on a section of this track last year. It is a nice place but still very underdeveloped...

OP
OP
S

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys i'll let you all know but I may get free track days here. We had one on a section of this track last year. It is a nice place but still very underdeveloped...

I was up there last Sunday. I have some info and flyers to hand out at the meeting this Saturday. I got to walk the track and it looks like its going to be beautiful. I am interested to see what kind of run offs they put in as some look a little tight but time will tell. If it opens in spring its going to be late spring thats for sure. Im very excited about the stocked fishing pond! Nothing like bringing the old fishing pole to the track to rest after a good run! Ohh yea

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62