New Stripes and See you at Chili's on Sat in Maryland

vincy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We just put some new stripes on our car. So what do you all think? It was hard to get true color in the pictures. This is the best we could do.

Hello to the MD/VA VCA. We are new to the Viper world and will attend our first event this Saturday Aug 16 in Maryland. We are looking forward to meeting you guys on Sat. Best wishes, vincy and marysc6.

Attachments

• IMG_3546.JPG
    IMG_3546.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_3548.JPG
    IMG_3548.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_3549.jpg
    IMG_3549.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_3551.jpg
    IMG_3551.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 168

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holy Vette paint scheme, Batman! It actually doesnt look too bad. Love the Venom Red though!

Last edited:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually really like it. It looks great on the car!

I'll miss you at Chili's on Saturday unfortunately...have a great time.

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice combo...and welcome to the VA/MD VCA! You'll find that the NoVA area is very active. Unfortunately I only get to make it up to the big events in that area (crab feast, pig roast to name a few).

Have fun and look out for some of those crazy guys up there (especially Dan and Kelly).

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, that actually looks GREAT!!! I like how the stripe flows with the car's hood scoop. NICE JOB!
Welcome to the Viper World, boy now you can NEVER go back to anything else!~! ENJOY! ~juli

OP
OP
V

vincy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all your comments. It looks better in person, the shades of the colors are hard to get in a photo.

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Me likey! Man those 08 hoods are sick ... I'm jealous. (not to mention what's under them)

Where's the gathering on Sat? Time?

Dave.

OP
OP
V

vincy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Me likey! Man those 08 hoods are sick ... I'm jealous. (not to mention what's under them)

Where's the gathering on Sat? Time?

Dave.
I have an e mail from Lee 2 pm at Chili's, then drive to the Mt Ariy cruise. I couldn't find anything on the forum about this so I don't have a confirmation.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have an e mail from Lee Stubberfield, 2 pm at Chili's, then drive to the Mt Ariy cruise. I couldn't find anything on the forum about this so I don't have a confirmation.

You got an e-mail from Lee? Nothing here. Can't go to events we know knowthing about. I even put a post in our region forum asking about it. No reply. Oh well have fun to those that know the details...........

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in Ellicott City, about 15 mins from Mt Airy, I could probably grab my son & sneak out for a viper lunch ... if htere are any more details, please post. Thnx!

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, what's going on here, the whole region got the email, did some of you guys change your email address recently? If not, I can only suspect one whole group (we sent it in two groups) bounced. But no kickbacks. I will check further and we WILL absolutely fix it if there is a problem, and my apologies to those who did not get it.
I missed you guys, I was dealing with a dishwasher that self destructed and flooded the place everywhere. If the appliance repairman ever tells you your pump iis going LISTEN to him instead of trying to get a few more miles out of it. I got another year out of it, laughing all the way untill it blew and put out enough water to sink the Titanic.

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Must have been a Top Secret event for a select few :rolaugh:
/quote]

Yeah, only for guys whose cars have all their shocks and other stuff installed. And who have dishwashers that keep the water on the inside.:lmao:

Shocks? Who needs fillings anyway:lmao: Lee seriously nothing received here in the US mail or my e-mail. Might be my mail carrier, the pig roast card showed up like the next week after the event. Not sure why my e-mail was empty though if it went that way. Anyway, got my shock back from the Hunns yesterday and its installed. Got my oil changed today instead so it wasn't a wasted Viper day.

Dishwashers - can't live with them can't live without them :rolaugh:

- Greg