New Stryker Red Viper?

PeerBlock

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know it's a stretch but is there any way to get a 2015 viper with stryker red paint? Yes, I still have my 2013 SR GTS but I want another one. I saw a used 2014 one up on ebay the other week, looks like it sold within a couple days of it being listed...suggests to me that those who know how awesome this color is will snap it up whenever available. SR is THAT good, it's like color crack..once you see it you can't stop looking...and no, neither the stryker green nor orange colors, while very nice, do it for me. It has to be stryker red.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They won't do Stryker Red, but will do a very similar color. You would custom design color. They would spray out test cards and mail them to you.

OP
OP
P

PeerBlock

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Running through my list of 62 Stryker Red Vins here is one for sale, not sure if the ad is current

http://bestride.com/detail/2014/Dodge/SRT Viper/1C3ADEBZ4EV100103/3738655467117461007

That's the one I saw on ebay, I think it's sold.

They won't do Stryker Red, but will do a very similar color. You would custom design color. They would spray out test cards and mail them to you.

So I'd be limited to the color options on the drivesrt website? I can't even get close to stryker red with what they offer there.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It is more a case of making the Stryker Red super exclusive and they are not going to repeat it. Can't blame them as the folks that bought it would be rightfully upset if it came back after they were told was super exclusive. You have now the Stryker Purple , Stryker Orange, and Stryker Green . We did a custom color that was somewhat close with one gentleman ( 1 of 1 program ) , but it did not have the layers and depth of Stryker Red.

OP
OP
P

PeerBlock

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill, was the color you did a multi-layer process like stryker red or was it just a similar shade of red? I get that Dodge doesn't want to repeat the color as a production option and as a stryker red owner myself I am glad they keep their word about its exclusivity, but still... would a independent paint shop be able to replicate the color? If I am not mistaken, stryker red is an orange pearl undercoat with translucent red applied on top.

Softbutter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill, was the color you did a multi-layer process like stryker red or was it just a similar shade of red? I get that Dodge doesn't want to repeat the color as a production option and as a stryker red owner myself I am glad they keep their word about its exclusivity, but still... would a independent paint shop be able to replicate the color? If I am not mistaken, stryker red is an orange pearl undercoat with translucent red applied on top.

I would also like to know this.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Like any custom color the more extensive , the more one would need to find an exceptional painter. There will likely be paint artists that can get it replicated if in an accident, but like any high end paint treatment the repair cost will commensurate.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper