New TeamTech 5-points for my ACR!

HogWhisperer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Working with JonB at the Partsrack, Dodge, and my dealer, I had the TeamTech 5-point restraints installed in my '99 ACR yesterday. (By my dealer) And it didn't cost me a cent.

These are some of the nicest looking restraints I've seen and certainly a higher end solution than that of the RJS restraints that would be installed as normal replacements.

My ACR is red with silver stripes. I was able to order the belts in the color combination I thought would look the best. I chose silver belts, black pads, and red pull straps. They really look nice! I also was able to order the correct size since all TeamTech restraints are custom made to fit. is Thanks to their 'snap hooks', another great feature of the TeamTech restraints is that the belts can be easily removed for cleaning. (don't have to un-bolt anything) The snap in buckle also makes getting in and out of the harness easy.

If you haven't had the 5-point restraints in your ACR replaced yet, you should consider these. Not only do they look and fit great, they are clearly a cut above the RJS restraints.

Give Jon B a call at the PartsRack and he can detail what you need to do to get this deal done.

Thanks to Daimler/Chrysler, Partsrack and Hanner Dodge!

BTW, I was able to keep my original belts!

Paul Bilberry

OP
OP
H

HogWhisperer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some pictures taken this morning. Couldn't get the silver stripes in the pic to show the contrast but it does look nice with the silver stipes on the car.

LEFT-HAND SIDE
You must be registered for see images

RIGHT-HAND SIDE
You must be registered for see images

Jerry Scott[CO]

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Now all you need is the through-the-seat 5th belt modification to make them work their best. You won't believe the difference. E-mail me if you didn't get my write-up.
Jerry Scott[CO]

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks, Paul !

You were our 25th or so WARRANTY REPLACEMENT of ACR belts from 1999-2000.6

Glad to help......
You have a great tech there at Hanner!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads