New to this site

fixumm

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just got my SRT last month..KOOOOOOOOL car but what a gas pig :eek: but well worth it. I can't belive how many viper web sites there are.

SERPENT INDIANA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Fixumm....I have checked out several Viper sites thru the years, but this is the BEST BY FAR.....I have owned Vipers since about '96, and have found any answer I needed to know on this board....very knowledgeable people and very helpful.....enjoy that Snake kid......"tangled up in BLUE" ps...not sure about the SRT, but I get just a little over 20mpg in my ACR's....have yet to check out the new ones.....the accelerator pedal has several positions besides "FLAT OUT" :D ......try holding your foot off the floor just a little bit and see if mileage improves :D

SteveT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fixxum, The spell checker on the VCA board is not as good as the one the POA board :D so you may have to type a little slower!

I think you will find that the VCA is a great source of info for your new Viper.

Steve

CajunViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to Viper Nation.
After I installed TNT air intake and headers and exhaust I got 19.77 MPG on the hwy and about 12 MPG in the city. I have 5300 miles so far.

Dean

OP
OP
F

fixumm

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Fixumm....I have checked out several Viper sites thru the years, but this is the BEST BY FAR.....I have owned Vipers since about '96, and have found any answer I needed to know on this board....very knowledgeable people and very helpful.....enjoy that Snake kid......"tangled up in BLUE" ps...not sure about the SRT, but I get just a little over 20mpg in my ACR's....have yet to check out the new ones.....the accelerator pedal has several positions besides "FLAT OUT" :D ......try holding your foot off the floor just a little bit and see if mileage improves :D
I just find it easer to hold it to the floor :D I cant belive all the prowler people WOW....very cool .

OP
OP
F

fixumm

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Fixxum, The spell checker on the VCA board is not as good as the one the POA board :D so you may have to type a little slower!

I think you will find that the VCA is a great source of info for your new Viper.

Steve
Who uses spell checker :ooo:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cookviper