new Viper in town

joemama04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
man I love this car ..glad to be a new membee.g.. hope to meet you all soon.. have a great summer rock n roll

Attachments

• 2012-09-20_14-20-20_807.jpg
    2012-09-20_14-20-20_807.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 285

Lespauldude

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sweet Snake, Joe!! I have a vert myself and love it! Enjoy the car and be careful. You seem a bit short in your picture (LOL).
:2tu:

Scott

Indy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You need a pillow to see over the steering wheel :) But at least the pedals are adjustable to reach your feet :lmao: WELCOME!

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love the silver, congrats!!

And your co-pilot looks to be very happy in the pilot seat. But who wouldn't be.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where in NJ ? The north jersey crew has been out at different events for the last 4 or 5 weekends now.

intense5.5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn, you beat me to it Charlie :rolaugh::rolaugh:. New guy - post up where your from so we can get you out with some of us. Shaping up to be a good summer :headbang:.

OP
OP
J

joemama04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
new Viper in town.. you guys are funny

wow thanks for the warm reception unbelievable.. some of you guys should do stand up.. other Club wasn't so cool... I'm in Princeton. area. ..can't take anymore pictures too dark out now... will forward.. car is great previous owner had cleaned only with diapers .. heated garage...have two boxes in my trunk.. I think he slept with it.. lots of chrome an engine dress up.....got to say these tires **** can't get any power down .. I know why people say these cars are dangerous....... they are....... gotta love it ... rock n roll

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: new Viper in town.. you guys are funny

wow thanks for the warm reception unbelievable.. some of you guys should do stand up.. other Club wasn't so cool... I'm in Princeton. area. ..can't take anymore pictures too dark out now... will forward.. car is great previous owner had cleaned only with diapers .. heated garage...have two boxes in my trunk.. I think he slept with it.. lots of chrome an engine dress up.....got to say these tires **** can't get any power down .. I know why people say these cars are dangerous....... they are....... gotta love it ... rock n roll

We have a great group guys here in south jersey, cherry hill, Moorestown, vineland area. Let me know if there any interest. Dennis

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't worry about pics, I've got you covered! :)

--RS

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
J

joemama04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey thanks for the pics hope all is well

wow they look great thanks

mgeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car looks great, nice pics too, congrats on the purchase. We need to get something together for the north jersey jerks to meet the south jersey crew...the snakes alive show is coming up mid June, perhaps then?

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car looks great, nice pics too, congrats on the purchase. We need to get something together for the north jersey jerks to meet the south jersey crew...the snakes alive show is coming up mid June, perhaps then?

Maybe Somerville or a shore point as well.

HobokenViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the club! Car is beautiful and I love the color. What year is it? Your son must be in heaven that his Dad got the coolest car in town, or even the whole county!

Anyway, hopefully we'll see you at one or two events up here. We have a great crew in North/Central NJ and would like to meet you and see your new toy. Congrats again, and be careful with those old tires! Replace them ASAP!!!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang