New Viper Owner

angleiron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Waited for some time before i could become a Viper owner, and I am finally there! Picked up a 2001 RT/10 with 2100 miles (in yellow...is there any color?), and want to change the exhaust to lower the heat output in the cab and to avoid the discoloring of the door sils.

Been reading what i can find, and the Random tech hi-flo cats are a must...but the exhaust seems to be the mystery? Which is the better of the 3, Corsa, B&B, or Borla? Worried about the resonance, and I have been reading probably a bit too much..so all input is welcomed.

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the purchase!! As for the Exhaust question the Corsa by itself was not loud enough for me. However, add the Random tech cats and the corsa comes alive and you don't have any drone like some of the other exhausts.

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the purchase!! As for the Exhaust question the Corsa by itself was not loud enough for me. However, add the Random tech cats and the corsa comes alive and you don't have any drone like some of the other exhausts.

Man, you have an excellent memory. What's it been, like three years since you've driven your car?

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome to the greatest car club in the world! I have a 02 RT/10 with the Random Tech high flow cats and their 3" cat-back and love it. You can see a photo of the X pipe in my gallery. It does have some drone but I only drive in that rpm 2-2500 rpm when I want my presents known. Or just having some fun……which is every time I drive the car :2tu:

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Man, you have an excellent memory. What's it been, like three years since you've driven your car?

1882lol.jpg
1882lol.jpg
1882lol.jpg

GT40DOC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the "family". I guess no one told you that RED is the fastest, but yellow is next. Now you need to join VCA and you will be in one of the greatest car clubs around. There is a lot of very well informed folks on this board, and they are more than happy to help you out when you have a problem or just a question. I have never regreted buying my GTS or becoming a member of VCA. :headbang:

roofum

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YELLOW IS USED WHEN THEY RUN OUT OF BLUE,BLACK,RED PAINT. THEN THEY HAVE NO CHOICE BUTT TO USE THIS YELLOW COLOR FOR THE VISUALLY IMPAIRED VIPER LOVERS.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery