New wheels for the ACR

bushido

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My Forgeline GA3 wheels. These will be my track wheels . Gonna probably go with some Hoosiers with these sets..
You must be registered for see images attach

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love those, very nice!!!!

Pics when they're on please, I need some new car ****.

Dave.

ssjcreeper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Get out of my head! That's the EXACT same wheel and color combo I've been considering. Looks great!!! Please post up pics when you have them mounted.

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are an authorized Forgeline dealer, and we sell for less than direct. Nice wheels, I've had 2 different sets of them on my own Viper.

Tony

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are an authorized Forgeline dealer, and we sell for less than direct. Nice wheels, I've had 2 different sets of them on my own Viper.

Tony
Im wanting the Forgeline GA3R-6 Viper track wheels. No center caps. Matte black. 18x11 and 19x13 full set with OEM offsets. PM me for pricing compared to direct sometime. Thanks

OP
OP
B

bushido

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Tony

Cool man. Yeah I've always been a fan of Forgeline Wheels. Their customer service is prompt,and top notch too(race proven wheels). Some pics of my 19ich VR3s..

Last edited:

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really dig the new wheels... how much did these set you back? You can PM me.

Do you run PS3's on your GTS at the track? I'm looking at changing up my wheels as I was all over the track this weekend with my 360 Forged on Invos. It was great fun and they broke loose very progressively, but the side walls were not stiff enough.

OP
OP
B

bushido

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I really dig the new wheels... how much did these set you back? You can PM me.

Do you run PS3's on your GTS at the track? I'm looking at changing up my wheels as I was all over the track this weekend with my 360 Forged on Invos. It was great fun and they broke loose very progressively, but the side walls were not stiff enough.

Hi Marko the new wheels cost me $4 grand..

No PS3s ,but have the PS2s on my GTS. I also got them on my Z06 and I think they are a good tire on the track. Decent grip and predictable. I bought a set of the Super Sports to try on the Z06 next. Looking forward in seeing how those perform. Thanks..