newsletter

sweet gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just received the N.E. region newsletter today, nice job! Anything Viper this time of the year brings a smile :) to my face! Not a bad day down here in MA. today, very tempting, then Kristin slapped me upside the head and brought me back to reality!:headbang: It's Feb. 2 bummer. Congrats to our newly elected staff, sounds like an exciting summer. You guys really have to let go of that little early am oversight in Saratoga on my part.:smirk: We all know how much we love to sound of those beatiful V 10s, even in the morning!:2tu: I was just trying to beat the rush to the hose. The trip to Pocono sounds like a ball.:drive: I hope we start hearing some dates anounced before the calender starts to fill up with stuff not nearly as fun as Viper gatherings. Hope to see some of you at F1. Remember spring is just around the corner!:yay:oya we already established it is Feb 2. in New England.

Steve:usa:

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve, I wasn't even there and I think you woke me up...

Give it time, and maybe we'll let it go. Trust me I should know.

Of course in my case, there's just the next thing I do for everyone to move to. Please don't ask...

Glad you like the news letter. We met just yesterday and will be announcing the calendar soon. It looks to be a great year with a good mix of events for both passengers.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456