Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think this GTS driver is even WORSE at parking:

You must be registered for see images

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Bob...I'm here! (Luckily that wasn't me in the photo) Ohh, I remember that photo, I have it (hidden away at home) it made me cry. I have been busy fitting my GT2 wing...hoping for a little down force so I don't become a "downed kite" in the bushes at the British roadside! I had some sparkle dust added into the paint lacquer, and I've put chrome decals on the fins of the wing. Made me cringe cutting two pieces out of the rear inner duck-tail skin. I then had to make some brackets up. I was so keen to do it, I cut my garden gate up to source some steel bar, oops, but got the job done! Then I was busy test blasting the newly installed wing...not wise to drive at high speed looking out of the back window at the new wing though!!

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nadine,

Where in the UK do you live? I was born in South Queensferry Scotland, and I lived there for 11 years before moving to the USA.

I'm going to be coming to the UK again (Edinburgh) around May of next year, and I'd love to meet up with some of the folks from the local Viper club for some good company and good stories. I remember what a big deal something like a Porsche was on British roads, so I can only imagine the amount of attention a Viper would get!

Are you anywhere near the Edinburgh area, or do you know if there is much of a club up that way? I'll be in London too for a while (my uncle is an inspector in the local police department, so maybe I can hook you folks up with an inside connection to ticket-free driving?)