Nice!

VIPERESS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like this separate section for the New Yorkers, very nice!:) I haven't been on the site for a while, very cool new look and features.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Viperess--where are you located in NY? The CITY? We are in Albany. Most people check the national forums now...as all events are now placed over there....nice to have our own 'spot' tho, isn't it?!! Pleased to meetcha....juli~

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brooklyn NY, but I only go back for weddings and funerals.

I'm confused--I was asking viperess where she was in NY--are you part of viperess's family, RichieSRT10? :dunno: And, if not, you are in Brooklyn, NY, but only go back where--to Florida, as in your avatar for weddings and funerals, or you ARE in FL, and only go back to BROOKLYN for weddings and funerals?!!! haha...lots of confusion here!! ANYway-pleased to meet you also!! :cool: ~Juli~

RichieSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was multi tasking and messing up as usual. Moved to florida 21 years ago but only go back to Bensonhurst Bklyn for wedding, funerals or Baptisms.

OP
OP
V

VIPERESS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Viperess--where are you located in NY? The CITY? We are in Albany. Most people check the national forums now...as all events are now placed over there....nice to have our own 'spot' tho, isn't it?!! Pleased to meetcha....juli~

Hi Juli, nice to meet you as well. I am located on Long Island, close enough, but at the same time, far away enough from the City;)
Yes, it is nice to have our own spot for a quick view of what is going on.
Laura

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Juli, nice to meet you as well. I am located on Long Island, close enough, but at the same time, far away enough from the City;)
Yes, it is nice to have our own spot for a quick view of what is going on.
Laura

Hi Laura--nice to hear from you :cool: --Long Island is not far from NYC, but far from us...Mike has driven tractor-trailer in NYC (NEVER again!!!---backing up into those tiny spaces?!!)...but I've personally never been to NYC or surrounding areas. ENJOY~juli

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli,

Driving a semi in NYC wouldn't be easy, but what scares me about bringing my Viper from Jersey into NYC are the potholes that appear to go striaght down to hell.

Regards,
Aaron

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, I hear ya there, Aaron--Albany is the same, potholes break the springs in the truck, and we cannot drive the Viper on most roads around here...I don't even take the daily driver on those roads. Unfortunately Mike has no choice what roads he's allotted to take, so he's taken it so carefully, NO broken springs in quite a long time. And, AARON: WHAT are you doing on the forum day before proposing???!!!!! You gotta let us know how it went after all is said and done and celebrating is a-hem, outta the way!!! ~juli~

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Juli,

I'm a multi-tasker, I'm working from home today, she's up and chatting with both her daughters in the other room. I'll head out shortly and we'll share breakfast...tonight is a concert by Bad Medicine (supposedly the best Bon Jovi cover band), and then tomorrow around noon we'll head up to Tarrytown house where likely after dinner I'll ask her to marry me. I haven't decided yet whether to ask at Tarrytown house or at Lyndhurst Castle (nearby), but yes, I'll post on the other "Superstitious" thread about what answer she gave me.

Regards,
Aaron

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have a great day, and a more wonderful day tomorrow, Aaron!!! Will be pleased to hear how it went ( of course, you can keep the details to yourself if you prefer )....my best to you all! ~juli~
**I've heard of Bad Medicine--should be a great concert--enjoy!

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like to drive a tractor trailer over Keiths car...BOOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....

I CAME FOR THE BEER N THE ...... AHAHAHHAH

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the beer was ok but the biatches were better... I'll be there this week Tiger if you wanna come ..Maybe I can give you some tips on how to get ready for that UFC fight.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang