NJ VCA Brunch March 30 then V17

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello NJ VCA,

March 30 will be our annual brunch at the Chart House followed by a cruise to Velocity 17 :drive: in Maywood NJ. Please email me or Tom Roeller if you want to attend so we can get a good head count for the Chart House:2tu:

This will also act as our annual members meeting:2tu:

Lets make it a memorable day with great attendance!

Bobby

Last edited:

shmoos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
when do i need to have an answer by for this day. And are there fees that come along with this day. IE we the owner buys there own lunch and pays for carting. or we just pay for carting and lunch is included. Just wonder being a new member of VCA.

I am just waiting to hear back from my father so we can have a father son day, with the other VCA members.

shmoos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be attending with my father. What time should we be at the charter club. And can you also post the address so others can get google it.

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone else attending?....reminder it's only 4 days away!! Time to start cutting weight so I get better lap times at V17!!
Regards,
Aaron

OP
OP
J

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a link to the festivities in order of the days events:D

The Chart House
General Members Annual Meeting 10:30 am
Brunch to follow around 11:15am
Chart House

CRUISE TO MAYWOOD NJ.....Arrive at 2:30 pm HOME OF V-17:drive:
Velocity 17 Indoor Karting
Velocity 17

Copperhead245

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm already signed up...

Question: Can I bring my 11 year old son (my wife can't make it)? Wasn't planning on Karting, but my son has done karting in NY and would love to go - would it be too "competitive" for him?

Ron

Copperhead245

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We gotta get our boys into hi performance cars while they're young!!! Seriously, my wife said "I'm not too sure I want to get (our son) into racing at 11 years old" - I said "I wish my dad got me into it at that age!!!"

We'll see you all Sunday...

OP
OP
J

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All I can say is WOW!:2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu:

New Jersey was in the house...........The Chart House that is, with a record attendance 47 members.

Thank You to our NY/CT brothers from across the Hudson for supporting this event as well. We had fun playing with you guys at V17 and look forward to many more great karting events at V17.

Thank you to my friend and NJ VCA VP Tom Roeller, what can I say you do great work ROLSTAR:headbang:

Now all we need are pictures from todays event, I know we have to have some shots of us heading up route 17:drive::omg::lmao:

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bobby,Rolstar, and the NJ Club thank you very much on behalf of the NY/CT Club. Food was aweasome but the members even better looking forward to our season this year and NJ you throw a hell of a party. Mike (CT Member) it was great to meet you and look forward to seeing you at more events. I just want everybody to know that no matter what anyone might say on this post I had the BEST TIMES ON THE KARTING....I was pushed into the wall by 7 GUYS who tried to hurt me BUT that DIDN'T STOP *** BLK....I was a force and surprised many as to how good I was racing....The next time I will let Bobby,Scott,Rolstar, and Dave to have a chance of beating my times...:D:D:D :D:D:D Adrian

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As long as you believe that Adrian, then you are OK....I want to thank everyone for their support and coming out today. What a terrific way to kick off the year... with great friends, great food and some awesome fun. It makes all the planning worth the effort.

OP
OP
J

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just want everybody to know that no matter what anyone might say on this post I had the BEST TIMES ON THE KARTING....I was pushed into the wall by 7 GUYS who tried to hurt me BUT that DIDN'T STOP *** BLK....I was a force and surprised many as to how good I was racing....The next time I will let Bobby,Scott,Rolstar, and Dave to have a chance of beating my times...:D:D:D :D:D:D Adrian[/quote]

Hey Guys, Adrian was wearing his helmet when he ran into the wall:brick:..........rite:hmmm:?

The only force I saw was when Chuck (alledgedly) forced him into the wall:D

Draco1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey This Is Derek (Son Of Brian) Bringing you pics of some of the vipers from today, These Pictures where taken By My friend Enjoy!
You must be registered for see images attach

Draco1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is Derek Again, BTW It was totally BS That you had to be 18 to get the 35mph karts. It didn't feel like racing, more like a drive while i was on them. I mean c'mon im 17 and ill be 18 by the end of April! But tho at the end of the day it was fun thanks guys!

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a great way to kick off the season; great to see you all there and share some food, drink, laughs & Vipers! I'll work on my sign reading skills prior to our next event.

Regards,
Aaron

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a great way to kick off the season; great to see you all there and share some food, drink, laughs & Vipers! I'll work on my sign reading skills prior to our next event.

Regards,
Aaron
LOL Hey Aaron.... you got us within 300 yards of the place. That's pretty darn good in my book! :2tu:

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper