No 2010--dealers are starting to acknowledge

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Checked again this morning , as I ordered cars last week. Today, not last week, convertibles are on restriction. Just means there is a delay with the ******* Snake. I can order Coupes in both conventional design or as an ACR, so no need to worry folks!!

Be here till 8:30 and would be happy to take those orders,ha.

Bill Pemberton
Woodhouse
1-800-889-1893

I'll take one of each, have them delivered, and I'll pay you later...MUCH later! :cool:

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Thanks for checking and posting, Bill. You ALWAYS give us the straight scoop!!!

I understand the problem some folks have when trying to obtain info from "fringe" sources...guess that's why we rely on Woodhouse!!!

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang , just sold the SSG ACR with dual black stripes, so guess I better order another one, ha.

Bill,
Could you PM me the last 3 of the vin of that car? I know my car is in Trim and want to see if it was close in #....My ACR is SSG/ Black center band...Thanks,Kevin

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Aspirations --- what is your letter status. Trim is not really a good designation as it is misinterpreted most of the time.

I am assuming you are talking about G status, but if it is in J , it could be at the Plant , at Prefix, or even finished. The letter designations have not been quite as accurate, as in the past, for the past year.

ResumeSpeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...There are some minor changes for the 2010MY Viper - without question. :2tu:
I was only told that changes to the '10 SRT, other than perhaps the usual new/deleted colors, would be inconsequential, in that "it would not be worth waiting for a 2010 instead of getting an '09".

OP
OP
viperdrummer

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have great resources for the LX platform and probably beyond, but rest assured that we have better ones on the Viper. There are some minor changes for the 2010MY Viper - without question. :2tu:

So my theory in buying my 09 because I thought that would be the last year was wrong.