Noooooo grip at all.

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One reason we moved from NE Jersey to Georgia---74 degrees yesterday, Luv winters here. Just the picture of that jeep in the snow made me cold BRRRRRRRRRRR.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last year was brutal, but a few years ago we were out New Years Eve day down at Captree (large car gathering place) and it was almost 60 degrees.
You never know here on Long Island.
That's why I use a battery tender but can always pull it off and roll.

OP
OP
C

compcoupe21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been driving in the cold weather for six winters now with Viper never lost it once.
It's no different than any other car, you slow down and ease on and off the the throttle.
If you drive the same as you would on a warm summer day hammering the turns you'll wreck it. Simple.

Obviously not in sandy or wet conditions, Einstein.
But driving a Viper in the cold or the rain should not be a problem with common sense and an awareness of current road conditions.

It's the dipsticks who drive the same way regardless of road conditions that wreck their cars.

Ooops, my bad! I can see how I misinterpeted what you said. Now that you have spoken out of both sides of your mouth try the middle next time so us Einstein's can understand you!

Roffey

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I know up here in Michigan it's the same thing after each first snowfall. Vehicles spun out / in ditches on the side of the road. Only took the one winter season after I learned to drive. Lost control and had to get towed out (early 70's Ford LTD I bought for $100) - After that, was always cautious.

But noooooooooo, some people never learn! :rolleyes: